I thought i'll release them seperatly encase anyone would like to use them.
Adds a ware to a group of stations based on station class
- StationType: The station type, or class to add to
- Race: The owner race of the stations
- Ware: The ware to add
2 scripts for using EMP:
- lib.cycrow.isValidEmp: Returns [TRUE] if emp is installed correctly
- lib.cycrow.getusedemp: Returns an arrray of all EMP wares that are currnetly being used
This script returns an array of all equipment installed on a given ship
- Ship: The ship object to get equipment from
- Include Equipment: Weather to include equipment wares are well
Returns all ship types based on a ship class and race.
- Class: The ship class to match, use "-2" for missile frigates
- Race: The race filter, will only match ships that are created by this race
- Exclude Race: Any races in this array will be skipped
Match an entry in a comma seperated string
If you have a list of items in a single string seperated by commas, this can check if an item is in that list.
IE, if the css is string1,string2,string3. Then you can match if string1 is in the list.
- lib.cycrow.math.floatcos: Coverts the X3 angels into a float figure for cos
- lib.cycrow.math.floatsin: Coverts the X3 angels into a float figure for sin
- lib.cycrow.math.forward: Computes a forward vector position to a given distance