The advanced jumpdrive adds 2 things into the game.
1. The Advanced Jumpdrive and its exenstions, allows for energy free jumps
2. Advanced Jump Menu. More options for jumping, works with standard jump drive as well.
Requires: Plugin Manager
Requires: Ware Manager
Requires: Hotkey Manager
To Install, download and install via the plugin manager
- Script Replacement Addon
These scripts override the built ones allowing the advanced jumpdrive to work for any jump command issued
- The Jump menu gives you more options when jumping, works with both the Advanced Jumpdrive, and the Standard Jumpdrive, so you get all your jump controls in a single menu.
The menu can be opened by both the ships command console, and via a hotkey for easy access.
The menu includes lots of jump options, including:
- Jump To Sector (Advanced Jumpdrive jumps to sector center, standard will jump to a gate in the sector
- Jump To Gateless Sector (Lists all available gateless sectors in a seperate list)
- Jump To Me (Jumps to the players ship)
- Jump To Gate
- Jump to Station (Jump and dock at station)
- Jump to Postion (Jumps and flys to a sector position)
- Jump to Beacon (If you have any jump beacons, you can get a list to jump too, works with standard jumpdrive to Terran sectors
- FTL Sector Jump (Jumps to a position in the sector)
- The main device, offers Energy free jumps to anywhere in the universe, including terran sectors.
- This is a cheap version, uses with the normal jumpdrive to give energy free jumps for the standard jumpdrive.
Uses your shield and laser energy for the jump, the full Advanced Jumpdrive doesn't.
- This exepensive add on requires the Advanced Jumpdrive, and gives an in sector FTL jump to jump anywhere in sector. It connects to the existing jump commands so it'll be used to jump closer to a given target.
- This addon for the Advanced Jumpdrive accelerates the jump procedure so it will no longer have to charge for 10 secons.
- This command is available in your ships additional command slots. While its running, it'll monitor your ships destination, and use the advanced jumpdrive to jump there. Command is only available if you have the Advanced Jumpdrive installed, and must be set for any ships you wish to use it on