Scripter: Xai Corporation
This is a collection of scripts that add useful commands, or make small modifications to the existing commands.
The aim of this script pack is to develop the rather basic command set available in Vanilla X3, into some thing more sophisticated, flexible and effective.
Adding New Scripts to the Pack
Currently, the script pack is only a collection of Xai Corporation scripts. I'd like to include scripts written by others, but that's alway a bit dificult. To make it a bit easier, this will only be released in Cycrow's Script Packager format as a multipack. This should make it possible to include other scripts without needing to worry about keeping it uptodate, as the Script Installer package can be used to check for upgrades to the individual scritps.
This is a work in progress. I have some idea what kind of scripts I'm looking for.Of course if you've got an idea that hasn't been listed feel free to shout up.
- Mining scripts (bunny?)
- ST/UT rewrite: I think this type of script could be a great tool, rather than just a money making machine it is at the moment.
- Simple, usable Patrol scripts, that don't try to tell the player how to play.
- Collect scripts upgraded to use the Transporter Device
- Advanced Money Transfer : Allows you to specify a minimum amount of cash to keep in the station, transfered from the player account if neccessary.
- Attack Target of... : Set your fighters to attack the target of their leader.
- Combat Commands : adds the commands Attack Capital Ships and Defend Position.
- Group Combat Commands
- Group Combat Hotkeys
- Group Management System
- Group Missile Management System
- Jump to Target
- Launch Fighter Drone Hotkey : creates a hotkey to launch fighter drones like missiles.
- Refuel for Jump : adds a command to buy enough Energy Cells for a specific jump.
- Scout for Enemies : use M5's for searching a sector for enemy ships. An incomming message will alert you if the ship finds one, then it will "tail" the enemy ship while it's in the sector keeping it on the edge of it's scanner range.
- Ship Repair Facility : install a workshop at you trading station or equipment dock to repair docked ships.
- Station Command Suite : Report Inbound Ships, Variable Price Manager commands
- Turret Commands : Fighter Defence and Attack Capitals Turret Commands.
- Waypoint Command : A Command to specify waypoints on a long journey allowing you to plot a course round dangerous sectors in one go.
- Station Upgrade Framework : required for other station commands.
- Cartel Capture Passengers : Convert Passengers into Slaves. Requires handweapons which can be a little hard to come by.
- Cartel Shield Hacker : Steal cargo from other ships using the Transporter Device.
- Fix Attack command : fixes the default attack command so that ships revert to attack all after the target has been destroyed.
- Fix Trade commands : change the get ware and sell ware commands so they can be repeated a number of times.