German Thread - Translation courtesy of GodsAngel95.
This is a little MD script thingy I've done to reset broken corporations.
WARNING. Only reset a Corporation that is broken, resetting a corporation whilst you are currently being offered missions WILL (probably) break it.
DO NOT try to reset your rank without first resetting the corporation, this will reset it to zero.
It is strongly recommended that you save your game before making any changes, just in case...
Extract the zip folder into your X3TC root folder, the two files (CorpReset and modified.txt) should end up in your director folder, where they need to be.
1. Change Pilot name to ResetCorp
2. A message will play saying 'cheat mode enabled'.
3. Change name again depending on which Corporation you want to reset.
Code: Select all
TerracorpReset OTASReset PlutarchReset JonfercoReset NMMCReset DukesReset AtreusReset StrongArmsReset
4. A message will pop up asking confirmation of the reset. Confirm will reset the Corporation. (Quit will exit with no changes and reset so you can use again from Step 1.)
5. Another message will pop up saying the Corporation has been reset.
Corporation Mission Fixes:
These are now available to fix the common problems that break these missions, and can be found in this thread. If these are added at the same time as the reset corporations, then there is no need to follow the resetting of ranks, as the missions will continue from your current rank, and no need to redo the initial mission unless you were sacked due to low rank.
6. Providing you meet the Corporation's requirements, you will be offered the initial mission again. Details of these can be found in Deadbeat_Spinn's Guide to the Corporations
At this point your corporation rank will be what it was before the reset.
Once you have completed the initial mission, your rank will reset to the start rank and percentage. (typically rank 0, around the 50% mark.)
You can now (if you wish) reset your Corporation Rank back to what it was before the reset (providing you had one).
7. Change Pilot name to ResetCorpRank
8. A message will play saying 'cheat mode enabled'.
9. Change name again depending on which Corporation Rank you want to reset.
Code: Select all
TerracorpRankReset OTASRankReset PlutarchRankReset JonfercoRankReset NMMCRankReset DukesRankReset AtreusRankReset StrongArmsRankReset
You should now be as you were before the reset, but with missions being offered again.
To reset another corporation, start again from step 1.
Watch spelling - especially double letters, and capitals.
Use at your own risk.
I have moved all my downloads to NexusMods, in an effort to ensure they are still available to anybody that sttill wants to use them:
Dillpickle's Mission Director Collection for Terran Conflict
Thanks to Ketraar for giving me the idea with his Plot Reset.
These scripts/mods are free to be reused in your scripts/mods as long as you say thank you in your topic.[/url]