Screenshot Collection & Creations: Deadbeat_Spinn

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Screenshot Collection & Creations: Deadbeat_Spinn

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Fri, 21. May 10, 01:23

This thread pertains to two things, Links and Screenshots (Part IIA)/Creations (Part IIB).

Part I: The Links

Corporate Guide: Guide To The Corporations, everything you need to know about the Corporations of the X3:Terran Conflict Universe.

Locater Guide: Where to Buy/Train Boarding Troops, everything you need to know about where to buy and train Boarding Troops in the X3:Terran Conflict Universe.

Carrier Guide: Carrier Details: Hangers & Launchers, everything you need to know on where a given ship that can hold fighters recovers and launchs its fighters.

Ship/Code List: Ship and Code Counterpart, a listing of all ships codes for those who like to script/modify things for X.

Part IIA: Screenshot Collection (Vanilla)

This is my (current) collection of screenshots that I've uploaded so far of my travels and time in X3: Terran Conflict. This thread is very much a work in progress and new batches of screenshots will be added from time to time.

All images are 1920x1080 in resolution.
All pictures are in BMP form.
All screenshots may be used by others as long as credit is given.

To keep my posts from getting too cluttered with a massive amount of screenshots, the images will be broken into sections with direct links to each section for easier viewing (unless you prefer to do lots of scrolling).

All current sections are compressed via Winrar for easier downloading, all images remain in BMP form, though a JPEG form version is also available for downloading. You will need either Winrar or 7-zip to unpack the files. If the download links break/don't work let me know and I'll do what I can to fix the problem.

Section I: Combat Shots Part I Section II: Travelling Screens Part I Section III: Station Views Part I Section IV: Combat Shots Part II Section V: Travelling Screens Part II Section VI: Station Views Part II Section VIII: Combat Shots Part III Section IX: Travelling Screens Part III Section X: Station Views Part III
Part IIB: Screenshot Creations (Modified)

The creations (modified screenshots) are vanilla screenshots from my collection that are "blended" via the use of BeidAmmikon's Screenshot Blender. The bottommost link in my sig will also take you to the Blender thread. Currently only two images are being "blended" at this time, three or more images being mixed are possible but that's future work.

All images are 1920x1080 in resolution.
All pictures are in BMP form.
All screenshots may be used by others as long as credit is given.

Section VII: Creations Part I Section XI: Creations Part II (Corporate)
Version 1.0: Creation and first batch of screenies added.
Version 1.0.1: Second batch of screenies added.
Version 1.0.2: Download links added.
Version 1.0.3: First batch of creations added and third Combat set screenies added.
Version 1.0.4: Download links added (both BMP & JPEG), third Travel set screenies added.
Version 1.0.5: Third Station set and second Creation set added.
Version ?.?: ?.

© 2010 Property of Deadbeat_Spinn & DBS Industries™
Last edited by Deadbeat_Spinn on Wed, 15. Dec 10, 02:51, edited 21 times in total.

Silver Surfer
x3tc

Post by Silver Surfer » Mon, 28. Jun 10, 01:28

Good stuff there!

I'd like to make use of a picture if I may? I'm toying with the idea of producing a 'proper' cd of my latest music and your picture from Section IV: Brawls II: Number 00122 might fit the bill.

At the moment that's as far as I've gone with it, obviously I'd credit you on the cd booklet if I use it and send you a copy of the cd if I ever get that far with it. I'm not planning on selling it though so it would be fame without fortune!
Music inspired by the X Universe: Follow Hollow Infinity on Soundcloud Hollow Infinity on the Cloud

Buy X themed music and other wonderful tunes and help your independent, starving composer at Hollow Infinity on Bandcamp

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Tue, 29. Jun 10, 01:17

Silver Surfer, you are more than welcome to. Let me know how it turns out. :)

Return to “Creative Universe”