X3 Cheat Scripts 1.4 : Post ALL cheat questions/requests HERE!

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Promethium
x3tc

Post by Promethium » Mon, 18. Jan 10, 22:27

Help!

Keep Clear won't disengage!

I press "o" for open freight bay to take the shields down and then close it again once the shields go down... I can't get it to turn off!

o_ORed

Post by o_ORed » Tue, 19. Jan 10, 01:17

this game is so confusing there isnt any manual with the CD that i bought..thx for ur link though.. Ill just study this game when i have a free time :)

digdug83
x4

Post by digdug83 » Wed, 20. Jan 10, 06:33

Alright, I have a script question related to the cheat scripts themselves. I have the Automated Defense System script which uses GENERAL 50 and 51. Unfortunately, the cheat script also uses this. If I were to say change the two tid values in 446666 to perhaps 62 and 63 (I don't use these anyway as I have them commented out in the setup script) would that resolve the command conflict or do I need to edit another file as well?

DSBANiMAL

Post by DSBANiMAL » Wed, 3. Feb 10, 15:03

Hi Guys.
a quick question.
I have installed the scripts and can use them, dont want to use them all but can see an advantage in using some of them.
im only trying things out to see what can be done with each one, i came across the "Clone Ship or station"one and tried to clone a carrier with Argon Nova Vanguards in it, it cloned the carrier but not the fighters?
am i doing something wrong?

also it says after creating the ship to input a value for upgrading the ship... what number should i put in here? it will take around 7 numbers but im a little confused as to what to put in there... 10, 100, 1000, etc etc?
do different numbers mean different missiles or weapons sheilds etc? or does it put say 10 missiles 10 sheilds and 10 weapons if i choose 10?

Thanks for any help ;)

Ani
There is Some corner of a foreign field that is forever England

digdug83
x4

Post by digdug83 » Wed, 3. Feb 10, 19:23

The Supertune box is pretty much just 1 for yes and 0 for no. It will add a ridiculous number of engine and rudder tunings to the ship you create. I don't believe clone ship/station will duplicate any vessels that are docked with the target.

DSBANiMAL

Post by DSBANiMAL » Thu, 4. Feb 10, 08:13

okay thanks digdug ;)
so my just filling up the box with 99999999 wasnt doing anything lol :D
i did wonder why the ship i created, i had to wait ages for it to catch me up lol :D

thanks again

Ani
There is Some corner of a foreign field that is forever England

Kherv

How change a command slot ?

Post by Kherv » Sun, 14. Feb 10, 09:31

Hi,

After reading the forum I was wondering if I could change the command slot 843 "create ship" (conflict with FCC) to another (862 or something) and how this could be done?

Thank you for this great script and all your post quite useful.

digdug83
x4

Post by digdug83 » Sun, 14. Feb 10, 13:35

Yeah you can do that if you want. You have to open up the t file (446666) and the setup script (setup.lv.cheats) in notepad or some other text editor and replace all instances of 843 (2 in the script, 3 in the t file) with whatever command slot you want such as 862. I had a similar conflict with another script and just changed the commands of that script to be compatible with this one, but it works both ways :D

krism
x3

Post by krism » Wed, 17. Feb 10, 21:43

HELP

i cant get this to work ^^ call mi a noob but i not tha good at ading this stuf can som on explaine it to mi

X3-Fan009

Post by X3-Fan009 » Sun, 28. Feb 10, 11:36

Greetings,

It is the first time for me for playing this game

I have downloaded the Cheats v1.4 that made every thing possible like creating ships, adding ware etc.

So that brings me to a question, Each time i create a ship it has every updates like FlightCommand and Bestbuy, Jump drive etc. also the 4 Police License.

I wonder if it's possible to remove those ? i have tried the X3 manual and it din't say how, and i have tried to sell back to the station it din't work either. And is there a way to avoid this in the future? because when i tried the "Pirate mode" and i have police license and that doesnt fit the picture

Thank you for you're time

Fan009

odinoz
x3tc

[X3RN] Noob Question

Post by odinoz » Tue, 9. Mar 10, 10:57

i just wanna ask if i will install l' X3 Cheat Script and increase my credits and later will make a save game..
i can put my save game mod into other pc with X3 Rn without script and mod ... and i will get back money cheat?
thank you for reply, and sorry for bad English

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Tue, 9. Mar 10, 11:16

If by that you mean, you will use cycrows cheat to add money, then save the game and move the save file to another PC. Without the cheats.

Yes, the money you added will still be there.
Buck Rogers

Vice Admiral of Shadows Haven Alliance (SHA) visit us at:
SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But only 4 to extend your arm and slap the bugger!

odinoz
x3tc

Post by odinoz » Tue, 9. Mar 10, 11:34

i tried to find how to edit my save game with some editor... but i didn't found nothing..
so im linux user and tried to open that file .sav but i think it's encrypted ... or cant edit with my standard programmer editor.

wonderful ... i don't like cheat .. but im near to finish Hq mission and i need like 60milion of credits and for get that i need to wait so much time.... ok start to will try it...
thank you.

T.Thompson
x3tc

Race rank script?

Post by T.Thompson » Sun, 14. Mar 10, 03:33

Lookin for a script I can type in to improve my rank. Any help?
"Wherever I have gone, I was sure to find myself there. You can run all your life, but not go anywhere..."

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Sun, 14. Mar 10, 03:50

Only one I know of for R, short of going in to the MD/Script Editor personally, is the De-Rank Mod. There may be a way to port TC rank scripts to R, but I'm not certain on this.

T.Thompson
x3tc

Post by T.Thompson » Sun, 14. Mar 10, 03:55

Playin Reunion. Have Cycrows script stuff installed. Just started new game, and gettin annoyed with not havin a good ship. Just lookin for somethin to type in to help out.
"Wherever I have gone, I was sure to find myself there. You can run all your life, but not go anywhere..."

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Sun, 14. Mar 10, 04:26

This may be of use, Notoriety. Don't ask where the script mentioned in the thread is since I have no clue.

T.Thompson
x3tc

Post by T.Thompson » Sun, 14. Mar 10, 04:38

Holy Crap! :o That was really confusing. Don't know squat about codes and such. Just a simple punk-rocker. :wink:

jlehtone
x4

Re: Race rank script?

Post by jlehtone » Sun, 14. Mar 10, 08:20

T.Thompson wrote:Lookin for a script I can type in to improve my rank. Any help?
1. There is a sticky, which title asks you to ask such question in that thread. ***Merge***.

2. In the OP there is a link to StarTrekMarc's thread. That might have the desired command.

OD53
x4

Rank scripting

Post by OD53 » Sat, 20. Mar 10, 17:18

I have been playing a custom game on X3R and have been trying to write a rank script that will upgrade a rank with a race, I used to know how but have since forgotten, can any one tell me how to write one again?

Before anyone says I'm a cheater I have an X3 main storyline game going without the editor and another (trader) game without the editor.

{Get the Cheat package and use "Set Race Notoriety" command, or peek at its code. Tutorial sticky has "Notoriety" item as well. Merge. jlehtone}

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”