[TC] 2 billion credits limit. Yyyeah right.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

deca.death
x3tc

[TC] 2 billion credits limit. Yyyeah right.

Post by deca.death » Mon, 5. Sep 11, 23:00

For a couple of days I keep notice how my credits keep strangely circling around 2 billions. OK i thought, yes, I have great income machinery but hey, there are all those CAG guys, salaries, expenses ... Never occurred to me that ...Anyway I was doing some lucrative building missions for 30 million each and nothing changed. When I sold orca full of nvidium I was starting to get suspicious. Then I transfered 50 millions to some factory and account filled in minutes to 2 bills. Then it hit me like the brick in a head. I must have lost hundreds of millions.

How do you deal with that? Just transfer billion to my PHQ /HUB whatever??

Merroc
x3tc

Post by Merroc » Mon, 5. Sep 11, 23:01

Bonus pack, the CAG script for stations has an option to transfer money to an unseen account, which doesn't hold this 2bn limit. Which, by the way, also goes for normal station accounts.

edit: tho I doubt that money gets counted with the export stats script.

Coffee-Man
x3tc

Post by Coffee-Man » Mon, 5. Sep 11, 23:07

Build an Ore Mine M on any uninteresting asteroid anywhere in the universe... call it "bank of billions" and put your money in the stations account.

Rhox
x3ap

Post by Rhox » Mon, 5. Sep 11, 23:17

Merroc wrote:edit: tho I doubt that money gets counted with the export stats script.
It doesn't show up in "player's money", but is listed in "money of stations".

The 2 billion limit has ever been in the X series due to a limitation in the programming. That's also why even Earth has only 2 Billion inhabitants in the sector overview...

best regards,
Rhox
"Warnung: Frachtraum ist.....Frachtraum enthält nun: Khaak Zerstörer" -"Cool!"

http://www.seizewell.de - die ultimative deutsche Ressource zur X-Reihe
http://www.x-lexikon.xibo.at -ein deutsches Wiki zur X-Reihe
(Exploit) Vanilla Schiffe übertunen, seltene Waren und Stationen klonen und Reperaturlaser. Nur TC!

Aran Nr. 6!

David Howland
x3tc

All Wallets Are Finite!

Post by David Howland » Mon, 5. Sep 11, 23:56

Never Mind Deca, you might not have as many complexes as I but I am sure you have enough to salt away all that cash.
In fact I have never had my factories pay me auto., I find withdrawing it physically from them far more satisfying and it gives me a chance to check they are running okay. I do not run over many Traders so I do not get flooded with cash from them.
I must check up on that unlimited CAG account everyone mentions, just in case all my accounts get up to the 2 Billion mark. Still with the everlasting campaign against the Xenon to finance, there is not much chance of that!
The BANISHED RETURNS.
HEALTH WARNING! Steam Damages Freedom Of Speech!
Congratulations Egosoft on increasing memory usage from 2 to 3 Gb.
Bin playing X too long when Egosoft refuses to sell you their latest game?
The only steam I want is in my kettle! STEAM=GAME OVER.

rwhiteruff
x3tc

Post by rwhiteruff » Tue, 6. Sep 11, 00:54

First, if you're at the cash limit, make sure that any money-making complexes you have are not set to auto transfer credits to the player account. Obviously, you don't need the cash infusions anymore. Let them build up separate bankrolls.

Secondly, transfer credits into stations. They're the only place you can squirrel away money so you might as well use them.

kurush
x3tc

Post by kurush » Tue, 6. Sep 11, 02:39

I remember building about 100 trading stations in one of the sectors to hold the cash. Now I just don't build too many stations. One NV mining operation and one complex to produce rare weapons is enough :)
Last edited by kurush on Tue, 6. Sep 11, 03:23, edited 2 times in total.

Virtualaughing
x4

Post by Virtualaughing » Tue, 6. Sep 11, 02:42

heh i have at least 20 factory in reunion which have +2Bill in their names.
Almost every complex reached -2Bill. There is at least 10 with names -6, -8 bill too :D
Currently i have 111 Complex :D

No cheat no exploit
X games with it's forum is good way to learning english from and having fun....
I think that egosoft has already developed our doom because Xenon AI will reaches the stars :D

Infekted
x3tc

Post by Infekted » Wed, 7. Sep 11, 02:15

Use the CAG account. Not only does it have no limit, but it wont go up in smoke if your station does. You can even set one of your stations as a banker with a really low credit transfer threshold. Basically any credits to put in it get put straight into you CAG account.

breytac
x3tc

Post by breytac » Wed, 7. Sep 11, 04:15

If you don't mind a modified game, you can use this

vr01
x4

Post by vr01 » Wed, 7. Sep 11, 11:33

Currently got 12 EQD's in my PHQ sector for cap ship (mainly TL) storage - I just keep transferring funds across.

RicoOcho
x3tc

Post by RicoOcho » Wed, 7. Sep 11, 19:07

im running out of places to store cash in...
An object in motion, stays in motion unless acted on by an outside force.
Sir Isaac Newton, The meanest person in space.

Rhox
x3ap

Post by Rhox » Wed, 7. Sep 11, 21:26

Then use your cash to build new places where you can store future cash :roll:

best regards,
Rhox
"Warnung: Frachtraum ist.....Frachtraum enthält nun: Khaak Zerstörer" -"Cool!"

http://www.seizewell.de - die ultimative deutsche Ressource zur X-Reihe
http://www.x-lexikon.xibo.at -ein deutsches Wiki zur X-Reihe
(Exploit) Vanilla Schiffe übertunen, seltene Waren und Stationen klonen und Reperaturlaser. Nur TC!

Aran Nr. 6!

thoggarth
x4

Post by thoggarth » Wed, 7. Sep 11, 21:51

I must admit that I only have a lowly 1 billion credits at the moment, but for future reference how do I access this CAG account?

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Wed, 7. Sep 11, 23:05

The Readme of X3TC Bonuspack, Commercial Agent (CAG) section, has chapter about "Global Administration" and "Station options".

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”