Quantum Processor Wink Wink

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

ubuntufreakdragon
x4

Re: Quantum Processor Wink Wink

Post by ubuntufreakdragon » Fri, 3. Nov 23, 13:36

Btw. the exploit also works for rare discoveries.
My X3 Mods

XRebirth, things left to patch:
In General; On Firing NPC's; In De Vries; Out Of Zone; And the Antiwishlist

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Fri, 3. Nov 23, 19:45

ubuntufreakdragon wrote:
Fri, 3. Nov 23, 13:36
Btw. the exploit also works for rare discoveries.
Well aint that "special" :lol:

My fingers hurt now. Too much communicating with trade docks. Went so fast I managed to tell a Paranid Weapons Dealer to surrender right in front of the trading dock in Empires Edge. Neither the dock, it's 2 laser towers or the small weapons platforms nearby liked that very much. Guess I should slow down a bit. lmao!! :D Now I gotta get an agent to calm that station since no hackers are popping up atm.

But I will say this, this is definitely a game breaking thing. "literal"
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Jimmy C
x3tc

Post by Jimmy C » Mon, 25. Dec 23, 03:44

Got QPs and FCs appearing in barter and it is so broken! One thing to remember about Best Buys is that it only show the best deal for an item in the sector. However, items in barter are available on every station in the sector. You can just choose the best deals, or just sweep up everything regardless of price. Best of all, if you use just one ship to go around buying the goods in the sector, the first stations you started at will have regenerated new offers by the time you finish a circuit of the stations in the sector.
With my HQ in the Hub, I have 15 sectors with stations to get QPs and FCs from. Each sector seems to be able to produce about 50 of each per circuit.

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Thu, 28. Dec 23, 23:33

Jimmy C wrote:
Mon, 25. Dec 23, 03:44
Got QPs and FCs appearing in barter and it is so broken! One thing to remember about Best Buys is that it only show the best deal for an item in the sector. However, items in barter are available on every station in the sector. You can just choose the best deals, or just sweep up everything regardless of price. Best of all, if you use just one ship to go around buying the goods in the sector, the first stations you started at will have regenerated new offers by the time you finish a circuit of the stations in the sector.
With my HQ in the Hub, I have 15 sectors with stations to get QPs and FCs from. Each sector seems to be able to produce about 50 of each per circuit.
Agreed. I think this is patched in the unofficial patch. It also works with something special you discover as well. <wink>
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Jimmy C
x3tc

Post by Jimmy C » Sat, 13. Jan 24, 17:56

A slight problem with using this for SDs, you can only exchange SDs one at a time. While having several hundred gives you tens of millions of DP, it takes forever to redeem at that rate.
Even with macro keys, it was a pain.

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Tue, 16. Apr 24, 21:28

Jimmy C wrote:
Sat, 13. Jan 24, 17:56
A slight problem with using this for SDs, you can only exchange SDs one at a time. While having several hundred gives you tens of millions of DP, it takes forever to redeem at that rate.
Even with macro keys, it was a pain.
It does suck. I think I accepted that as a balance for doing this. But at the same time, it's an exploit. I did manage to goof up my keystroke pattern once and tell a Paranid Weapons Dealer to surrender right next to a Paranid Trading Dock (on accident). The laser tower connected to the dock took exception and started shooting at me. lol...
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Jimmy C
x3tc

Post by Jimmy C » Sat, 27. Apr 24, 04:06

BrigandPhantos77 wrote:
Tue, 16. Apr 24, 21:28
I did manage to goof up my keystroke pattern once and tell a Paranid Weapons Dealer to surrender right next to a Paranid Trading Dock (on accident). The laser tower connected to the dock took exception and started shooting at me. lol...
My pattern is Com, Pg Down, Enter, Pg Down, Enter, Enter. Both the Guild contact and the Special Discovery options are always at the end of the Com list so it takes only one second with a bound key. But occasionally the sequence causes the Trade Station to be set to my right monitor and pressing Com afterwards causes my ship to undock from the station, where I'm usually docked while doing this. This can be reset by doing something before pressing Com again. I usually use the opportunity to check my cargo for how many SDs remain.

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Sat, 27. Apr 24, 04:36

Jimmy C wrote:
Sat, 27. Apr 24, 04:06

My pattern is Com, Pg Down, Enter, Pg Down, Enter, Enter. Both the Guild contact and the Special Discovery options are always at the end of the Com list so it takes only one second with a bound key. But occasionally the sequence causes the Trade Station to be set to my right monitor and pressing Com afterwards causes my ship to undock from the station, where I'm usually docked while doing this. This can be reset by doing something before pressing Com again. I usually use the opportunity to check my cargo for how many SDs remain.
I probably should do it while docked too. :lol: I just hang out in space and comm the station repeatedly. I missed once and comm'd a weapons trader. oops... surrender your freight immediately. lol.... oops :roll:

Edit*** I should probably look into spell check. :gruebel:
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”