Abbreviation: the MDM
Thread for development version
- This software protects small and large ships against enemy missile attacks and fighter drones.
- This software protects the leader or the whole convoy against missile attacks and fighter drones. Only one ship within the group should be running this command.
- Equip any ship with Fight Command MK1, MK2, and Mosquito missiles
- Start ``Missile Defense Mosquito'' in the Additional Ship Commands menu.
Missile Defense Mosquito requires Mosquito missiles, Fight Command Software MK1 and MK2. These can all be bought from Equipment Docks of most races.
- A ship of any class (M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M7, M8, TL, TS, TM or TP)
- Fight Command Software MK1
- Fight Command Software MK2
- Mosquito missiles
The software is started with the command ``Missile Defense Mosquito'' in the Additional Ship Commands menu. The software now watches for enemy missiles and drones and fires Mosquitoes at them. To stop the command, remove it from the Additional Ship Command menu (by selecting the command slot and then 'None'). The command also stops if there are no Mosquito missiles present or when they have all been used.
The command ``Missile Defense Mosquito Convoy'', also in the Additional Ship Command menu, allows one ship to protect itself and it's followers. This requires the following ships be using the navigation command ``Follow..'' or fight command ``Protect..''