Is it possible to seize 9 HSAPs?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Re: Is it possible to seize 9 HSAPs?

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Sat, 21. Oct 23, 05:40

ubuntufreakdragon wrote:
Wed, 18. Oct 23, 18:28
Dark Water beta seems to be the gem in the collection, as the Xenon will completely ignore it.
Anything <10 jumps from 472, 023, sanctuary of darkness gets invasions iff you leave the game running alone.
I've seen the Xenon in the unclaimed sector off Unseen Domain. That is until I claimed it. Everything else said, I've got both Nathans Voyage Beta and Dark Water Beta. I've never had a single Xenon in either beyond the exploration discovery phase. Though Q's regularly do enter Nathan's Voyage trying to reach Interworlds or Grand Exchange.
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

ubuntufreakdragon
x4

Post by ubuntufreakdragon » Sat, 21. Oct 23, 11:00

Well this happen only for player settled sectors (they really check for stations) and the Xenon use jumpdrives, thats why betas of rapid response systems are good and systems with more than some distance are premium.
Akelas beacon is not that good because OTAS has no Rapid response or local patrols.
My X3 Mods

XRebirth, things left to patch:
In General; On Firing NPC's; In De Vries; Out Of Zone; And the Antiwishlist

Sovereign01
x4

Post by Sovereign01 » Mon, 23. Oct 23, 06:41

ubuntufreakdragon wrote:
Sat, 21. Oct 23, 11:00
Well this happen only for player settled sectors (they really check for stations) and the Xenon use jumpdrives, thats why betas of rapid response systems are good and systems with more than some distance are premium.
Akelas beacon is not that good because OTAS has no Rapid response or local patrols.
And the sector leading to it is big meaning long transit times unless you have a jump beacon.

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Tue, 24. Oct 23, 03:19

Sovereign01 wrote:
Mon, 23. Oct 23, 06:41
ubuntufreakdragon wrote:
Sat, 21. Oct 23, 11:00
And the sector leading to it is big meaning long transit times unless you have a jump beacon.
The boron kindly replaced jump beacon I shot with mosquito missile. Do you think they'd let me borrow it? :lol: :twisted:

They might check for stations, but they rarely check for a gate, and jump to TOA's on some occasions.
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”