solarie99 wrote: ↑Tue, 30. Mar 21, 21:21So for you stations not getting suplies, and miners dont mine what stations need and just sit and do nothign is not a problem.? Then i wonder are you playing the game? And what are you doing in game, sitting around and watch asteroides spin?chew-ie wrote: ↑Tue, 30. Mar 21, 20:54It's quite common that people aren't fond of changes. That's what we have here - a X4 that is evolving into a more serious game. Thus the not-so-easy mining game mechanics.
Like always, Egosoft will address the most real problems in time. And as always the exaggerated ones will be forgotten in time as they aren't real problems. This mostly happens when people adapt to new situations.
Any how i have said what i wanted to say and try and rely over to Egosoft, am not here to bikker and argue with ppl.That wont solve anything.
Stations get plenty of supplies (at least in my game) and miners work great. The only problem comes when you start building a bunch of mega-factories. But at that point money is valuless anyways as once you have a shipyard, not only can you build your own free ships, but produce your own materials to build new stations.
Everybody has their own playstyle and you can't expect a company to devote time and resources just to make maybe 5% of the customers happier, but meanwhile making the other 95% less happy with the game. They design the game to make as many customers as they can happy (which is contrary to devoting their time focusing on one, or even a hundred for that matter, people complaining that the game isn't tailored to their specific play style.