hi-res textures and animated bodies for the ultimate beamtasticness! (btw, the tri-beam really is a tri-beam )
Awesomefied Beam Weapons (mydrive) (user: guest@F.A.B. ; password: public)
jack775544 wrote:It is pretty easy to adapt your own TBullets to make this mod work.
Here are some instruction I posted a while ago to make this work in vanilla.
To install this mod:
- Download and install X3 Editor 2.
- Unpack to the mod to the X3TC directory (even if using AP)
- Open TBullets using X3 Editor 2.
- On the side panel select the selected ID as shown below. eg PBC would be "SS_BULLET_PBC"
- Under the general tab change the attribute in the "Model File" field to the other value shown below eg PBC would be "effects\weapons\bullet_PlasmaBeam" (no quotes)
- When you are finished changing the models for each bullet save the file as TBullets.pck in There probably won't be a types directory so make it! Make sure you don't save it over the original copy of TBullets.pck (in the vanilla cat\dat file) If you want to make it a false patch you are more than welcome to but this method is easier for beginners.
Code: Select all
For X3TC: X3TC directory\types For X3AP: X3TC directory\addon\types
Code: Select all
Laser: Bullet Name -> Model File Plasma Beam Cannon: SS_BULLET_PBC -> effects\weapons\bullet_PlasmaBeam Tri-Beam Cannon: SS_BULLET_TRIBEAM -> effects\weapons\bullet_TriBeam Fusion Beam Cannon: SS_BULLET_FUSIONBEAM -> effects\weapons\bullet_FusionBeam Phased Array Laser Cannon: SS_BULLET_PAL -> effects\weapons\bullet_PhasedArrayLaser Alpha Kyon: SS_BULLET_KH_ALPHA -> effects\weapons\bullet_KhAlpha Beta Kyon: SS_BULLET_KH_BETA -> effects\weapons\bullet_KhBeta Gamma Kyon: SS_BULLET_KH_GAMMA -> effects\weapons\bullet_KhGamma
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License