Version: 0.5 (beta)
Sends you a message showing the actual rank values for combat and trade, and your notoriety with the various races/factions.
- ZIP file is available from here - extract everything into the TC directory.
- You also need ChemODun's strings library, available here.
- Optional: Cycrow's Hotkey Manager, available here.
- SPK from seePyou
Sends a message with your internal rank value for each of the main races, along with the numeric title, and the title text & percentage.
Pirates & co. don't have rank title texts, so they're not shown (obviously).
After installing the script you can define a hotkey to run it. 'Display Ranks' should be present in Options-Controls-Interface in the Extensions section.
If you want to run the script directly from the editor the main script is plugin.display.ranks.main.
1. Formatting is a bit dodgy.
2. Percentages don't match pilot screen.
0.05 - 22/06/2009
- fixed/added faction values.
0.03 - 13/05/2009
- Modified to work with Gazz's numeric ranks mod.
0.02 - 08/05/2009
- Added support for hotkey manager.
- Fixed display of negative notoriety.
0.01 - 06/05/2009
- Initial release.
Bugs, etc. - PM me or post in this thread.
- 8412, page 8412
Feel free to reuse any of it (although I can't imagine you'd want to!).