Adds a new command to the Trade menu: "Best buy/sell loop". Uses straightforward best buy/sell in a loop, but with some advanced extras, such as trading more than one ware, trading from a parent storage ship, and prioritising player-owned stations as sources.
Required: JSON parser library v1.1 (thread)
Download: Manual Trade Extension
Config menu example (jpg)
- When you start the command a menu will appear. The core of Manual Trade Extension is the buy and sell lists. In the simplest mode of operation you can just add a ware to both lists and the freighter will repeatedly best buy then best sell that ware, refueling as necessary if jumpdrive is available, autojump is enabled and refuel settings configured.
- Requires: Trading System Extension; Trade Command Software MK1; Best Buys Locator, Best Selling Price Locator; Transporter Device (optional - for using homebase ship as depot).
- The buy and sell lists can be configured independently. You can then simultaneously trade in a ware, stockpile another ware and sell off excess wares.
- You can specify for each individual ware whether it should be bought/sold at below/above average price, or any price.
- You may specify a list of your own stations/ships that are to be used as preferred sources for buying wares. Then individually set each ware to restrict it's purchase to preferred sources.
- You can buy/sell from a homebase ship, provided the freighter has a Transporter Device. This means wares will be dropped off/picked up from the homebase ship after each round of purchases/sales.
- Wares using the most volume in the cargo bay are generally sold off first. Conversely, wares using the least volume are bought up first.
- Some examples of how this can be used:
- Independent trader, buying then selling the same set of wares over and over.
- Easily selling off scavenged wares.
- Continuously buying up and stockpiling rare wares whenever they become available.
- Keeping a carrier fully stocked with equipment from your own factories.
- Network of traders using a larger 'hub' ship as a storage depot.
- The way the freighter works its way through the buy/sell lists is as follows:
- The freighter goes through each item on the buy list in turn, attempting to purchase it. If "Buy until full" is disabled, then the freighter immediately switches to the sell list, otherwise the freighter will keep cycling through the buy list until it can't buy any more, for whatever reason.
- The freighter will then go to drop off it's wares at it's homebase ship, if applicable.
- The freighter then goes through the sell list. If buying/selling from its homebase, the freighter will take one ware at a time and return to dump unsold wares and pick up the next ware in the list. If "Sell until empty" is disabled, then the freighter will just do one loop through the sell list before returning to the buy list, otherwise the freighter will keep cycling through the sell list until it can't sell any more, for whatever reason.
- Fixed: bug in menu "homebase max storage" only editing first option.
- Modifed: new menu system.
- Fixed: issues with trading energy cells.
- Fixed: workaround for issue with stock !lib.get.bestbuy/sell exclusion sectors.
- Added: 'buy until full' and 'sell until empty' options.
- Added: 'refuel from homebase' option.
- Added: tasks (buy only, sell only, buy + sell).
- Fixed: minor issue - added handling of null station return from lib.best scripts.
- Complete revamp, initial release.
- Initial release.