From the readme:
AL plugin - TerraCorp v2.3
What this AL plugin does, is create new stations with freighters.
This is to create economic competition (and possibly more trade opportunities).
This plugin contains two AL plugins, one for TerraCorp and one for Race specific companies.
Each one works independent of each other.
The location of the stations is a random event, but the type of station can be either random or a calculated type e.g. fill holes in a sector economy .
Although TerraCorp is affiliated with Argon, the owner race is not Argon, but a completely separate race called "Race1", so your race notoriety will not affect your ability to trade with the stations.
The other race specific company stations is owned by one of the five races.
The building of stations is a slow process, so it might take some time before any new stations are seen.
Extract the files to the main X3 folder- Scripts -> Scripts and T -> T.
As it is an AL Plugin, navigate to the game play options, choose the AL settings, and set the enable option to "No".
V1.0 - Beta Release
v1.1 - Fixed so that it will work in custom univers
- It only build Silicon Mines - fixed
- Added other races' factories
V2.0 - Added some A.I. to choose the best type of station for the sector.
- Added race specific companies including Pirates.
- fixed small bug when creating mines
- Added BBS news articles to inform player of new stations.
V2.1 - Fixed some problems with stations not working.
v2.2 - Added check to see if position is safe to place stations.
v2.3 - Fixed problem with stations having too many ships.
NB - Included with v2.3 is a fix for the stations, unfortunatly the only fix is to destoy those stations.
Please do the following before you install v2.3:
1) Switch off both the AL plugins (AL settings are under gameplay options)
2) Make sure that none of your ships are docked at these stations as they will be destroyed as soon as you load a saved game.
3) save your game and exit
4) reload your saved game
5) switch on the AL plugins (if they are not yet)
Any suggestions for improvement are very welcome.
PS. the zip file contains the spk file that can be used with Cycrow's script installer
Thank you for all who made suggestions, and thanks to Burianek for explaining the BBS news system[/b]