[SCRIPT] Overtune BBS V1.50 : Updated 19/06/2006

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

What do you think of the current pricing

Poll ended at Sun, 27. Nov 05, 12:32

Its too cheap
31%
i think its about right
51%
it should be cheaper
17%

Total votes: 35

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 1. Sep 08, 03:13

as i said, its a conflict in the text file

the overtune scirpt has nothing in it that will register the use of a command slot.

have you actually tryed to run the command, even thou its called something different to see what it actually does ?

instead of just assuming its not going to work because its named wrong.

what the command does is compeltly different to how it displays. Simply adding entris in a new text file can change the name completly of any command you want, but it will still function the same

Enuo
x3

Post by Enuo » Mon, 1. Sep 08, 08:51

Looks like youre right, even though it "says" bounty hunter, even when bounty hunter mod isnt installed at all, it continues to produce energy cells like normal.

The_Lost_Marauder

Post by The_Lost_Marauder » Thu, 24. Sep 09, 22:20

ehi Cycrow, when playing I've noticed that AI ships are quite few, and if for some reasons I'm happy because game runs smoother, I was wondering if your addon ("mod" if you like) may affect AI ships presence.

BTW, did you receive my PM about translation complete? :?:

Yushatak

Post by Yushatak » Fri, 13. Apr 12, 00:18

Don't suppose this works for AP 2.0? :P

Same question for the other similarly-dated mods.. the guilds and the BBS ones.. I was about to install a bunch of them but then I started to think about it more closely..
~Yushatak
www.yushatak.com
www.youtube.com/yushatak
(I'm a partner doing LP)

HappyTHug

Big problem with script!

Post by HappyTHug » Sun, 7. Apr 13, 16:43

This is an awesome idea, and I like the balancing ideas, unfortunately I'm having a big issue with it. My normal max speed doesn't come anywhere near hurting my shields and hull, however when my boron tranporter flies through a gate, as usual, you start at an accellorated speed when arriving to the new sector. This pops the shield and hull damage on, and there is no way I can slow down fast enough to avoid hull damage.

So I would love it if you somehow fixed that. Otherwise some instructions on how to disable shield and hull damage in the script editor would be great. I know how to get into it, but I don't really know what I'm doing once there.

Thanks!

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Fri, 12. Apr 13, 12:33

Yushatak wrote:Don't suppose this works for AP 2.0? :P

Same question for the other similarly-dated mods.. the guilds and the BBS ones.. I was about to install a bunch of them but then I started to think about it more closely..
No, lack of BBS and changes in TC/AP means it wont work at all.

i did want to build a TC/AP version of all my scripts.
unfortautlly i have 1000's of things i would like to add to AP and no time to actually do any of them

Shockonator

Post by Shockonator » Mon, 16. Sep 13, 00:49

Cycrow wrote:
Yushatak wrote:Don't suppose this works for AP 2.0? :P

No, lack of BBS and changes in TC/AP means it wont work at all.

i did want to build a TC/AP version of all my scripts.
unfortautlly i have 1000's of things i would like to add to AP and no time to actually do any of them
Before I download this incredible piece, which I have been looking for ages, want to make sure.. This is not compatible with AP 3.0? If not, sad... :(

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 16. Sep 13, 16:30

Your question has already been anwered in the post you just quoted.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

xxx73
x3tc

Post by xxx73 » Fri, 17. Jan 14, 02:33

This script is really great, personal customization is always a hit :D

I really want to use this but when I read through the thread I can't avoid getting a feeling that increasing the speed to the levels mentioned, like Nova to 300, feel overpower. No offense to Cycrow or anyone else, its just my feeling, its just about preferences :)

So I wonder if it is possible to set a limit on how much I can overtune/optimize ships rudder, and maybe also change settings for when shield drain should start?

Thanks for any help :)

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”