Unfocused JumpDrive

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

phantomrock2
x4

Unfocused JumpDrive

Post by phantomrock2 » Fri, 20. Oct 23, 12:19

hmmm interesting i would think that with some of the lore i know of i was thinking the Unfocused JumpDrive would show up in Elysium of Light after diplomacy at 100% or the Terracorp HQ in HOL ALPHA

NOPE no UFJD unless it’s uhmmm it is available while using one particular starship and why is the Aran not offered for sale in EOL or why not be offered some extra diplomacy percentage points if we sell it to the Goners. oh well just an X3 Vet rambling on
[" thank you "]

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Re: Unfocused JumpDrive

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Sat, 21. Oct 23, 05:41

phantomrock2 wrote:
Fri, 20. Oct 23, 12:19
hmmm interesting i would think that with some of the lore i know of i was thinking the Unfocused JumpDrive would show up in Elysium of Light after diplomacy at 100% or the Terracorp HQ in HOL ALPHA

NOPE no UFJD unless it’s uhmmm it is available while using one particular starship and why is the Aran not offered for sale in EOL or why not be offered some extra diplomacy percentage points if we sell it to the Goners. oh well just an X3 Vet rambling on
I think one of Cycrows unofficial patches re-adds it.
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Hwitvlf

Post by Hwitvlf » Wed, 25. Oct 23, 07:59

If it is added in the unofficial patch, do you know where to get it? I liked using it sometimes as a safe place to hang out while giving empire orders.

There used to be a mod that gave a small chance of finding random floating wares in UJD sectors. It wasn't anything imbalanced, just added a little spice.

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Wed, 25. Oct 23, 11:48

Hwitvlf wrote:
Wed, 25. Oct 23, 07:59
If it is added in the unofficial patch, do you know where to get it? I liked using it sometimes as a safe place to hang out while giving empire orders.

There used to be a mod that gave a small chance of finding random floating wares in UJD sectors. It wasn't anything imbalanced, just added a little spice.
I'm not exactly sure. I'm sticking with version 1.3 until a dev decides to update to 1.4 or sign his patch. I just remember seeing it in the list of changes. You'd have to message Cycrow and ask him. (assuming you meant getting it in-game) Sitting about 200km off the center in any direction always makes for an easy place to manage the empire in peace. I've done it in both Pirate and Xenon space as well. Those who pursue will usually turn away once you put about 50km distance from them.
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Wed, 25. Oct 23, 12:08

If you are playing without other mods, you should get it at the same time you get the LFL.

If you also have the old plots though, then you get it by completing the Goner plot

iXenon

Post by iXenon » Wed, 25. Oct 23, 22:03

Cycrow wrote:
Wed, 25. Oct 23, 12:08
If you are playing without other mods, you should get it at the same time you get the LFL.

If you also have the old plots though, then you get it by completing the Goner plot
@Cycrow, year ago you mentioned that you're going to add something stuff there. According to some responses it's empty sometimes, but it's also possible to find EC there. But if it was possible to find something useful there, it would be great for the "endgame" gameplay. What are you plans in this regard?

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Wed, 25. Oct 23, 23:33

No unfocussed jumps for me. Un-modified. Vanilla 1.3. I've asked CBJ to reach out to get the unofficial patch signed, and he did try. So I guess one can hope.
So no darkspace for me either, nor goner related plots. (I did get the tubman award :mrgreen: ).

The explorers guild stuff has severely slowed again for me, right after I used up 18 million points(Odin). So I am back to the grind of slowly collecting special discoveries in hopes of saving up 45 million points to get the Valhalla. Gotta buy the Tyr, Wodan and Macanna still. So need my rep to stay up. Its all I need from the Terrans.

It makes me laugh every time I see an Terran Odin or Macanna stop at my Equipment Dock for energy cells. 95% to go to Solar Sentinel. Then I can buy what I need except the Valhalla.
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

phantomrock2
x4

Post by phantomrock2 » Sat, 2. Dec 23, 15:50

Cycrow wrote:
Wed, 25. Oct 23, 12:08

So if one is playing the Terran Spy plot it can accessed with LFL already in the inventory ?
and that I just need to set a hot key for it

I understand we can get it by completing the Goner plot but does this unlock it for other existing game-saves ?

hey thanks for your time
[" thank you "]

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Sat, 2. Dec 23, 20:59

if you are playing with the Old Plots mod, then you will have to complete the Goner plot before you can access it

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”