[MOD] Civilian Fleets (v3.03)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Vectorial1024
x4

Re: [MOD] Civilian Fleets (v3.00)

Post by Vectorial1024 » Mon, 25. May 20, 18:16

shovelmonkey wrote:
Mon, 25. May 20, 18:01

On a side note, a page or so back I had asked you about automated renaming of fleet to correlate with their activity and anchor space. At that point, with multiple hundreds of hours into the game, I had never noticed the "Rename Fleet" option...so the derp is strong in me as well! :doh:
I remember someone asking about fleet names with warebaskets, but I can't remember who asked ... *awkward face* I'm not very good with this kind of memory, you see...

And just a few moments ago, someone asked on GitHub about only adding the anchor space. I think adding only the anchor space is more doable than adding the warebasket:

https://github.com/Vectorial1024/v1024_ ... /issues/30

And yes... real life leaks into here... no use pretending that it doesn't. Face it. Real life is affecting the development of this mod by lethal levels, and I have absolutely no stake, control, or choice in it.
Computer Science student, reporting for duty. College gon be tough, so no need to be rush.

X4 Foundations mod: Civilian Fleets: Managing your civilian ships has never been easier.

Will I survive into the next month? Let's ask the RNG.

shovelmonkey
x4

Post by shovelmonkey » Mon, 25. May 20, 18:24

Vectorial1024 wrote:
Mon, 25. May 20, 18:16
shovelmonkey wrote:
Mon, 25. May 20, 18:01

On a side note, a page or so back I had asked you about automated renaming of fleet to correlate with their activity and anchor space. At that point, with multiple hundreds of hours into the game, I had never noticed the "Rename Fleet" option...so the derp is strong in me as well! :doh:
I remember someone asking about fleet names with warebaskets, but I can't remember who asked ... *awkward face* I'm not very good with this kind of memory, you see...

And just a few moments ago, someone asked on GitHub about only adding the anchor space. I think adding only the anchor space is more doable than adding the warebasket:

https://github.com/Vectorial1024/v1024_ ... /issues/30

And yes... real life leaks into here... no use pretending that it doesn't. Face it. Real life is affecting the development of this mod by lethal levels, and I have absolutely no stake, control, or choice in it.
Well the only reason I had requested the feature is because I was simply not aware of the fact you could rename your fleets manually. Since I've learned that I really have no need for an automated renaming as I have the current function turned off anyways in extension options. My ADD is as such that I am super finicky with my naming conventions for fleets and ships so I'd just end up renaming them anyways.

BoostHungry

Post by BoostHungry » Wed, 27. May 20, 02:42

*EDIT* Hiding this post as I found the issue. The complete game lock-up I experienced seems to be caused by the Faction Rebalance Mods (as reported in that mod's forum thread). I will leave the original post hidden as I do still see the error message below so I have instead modified my local files to remove the failing if check since I know my current state and I know I want to execute that line.

Original Post:
Spoiler
Show
Updated to 3.2 Beta 2 and I'm getting this error in the logs right before a complete game lock up without recovery:

Code: Select all

[=ERROR=] 155729.02 Error in MD cue md.CivilianFleets_Signals.Signal_SyncOrders<inst:eae7c>: Property lookup failed: global.$v1024_flags_hasRightClickAPI
* Expression: not global.$v1024_flags_hasRightClickAPI
* Action: <do_if>, line 249
[General] 155729.02 ======================================
[General] 155729.14 ======================================
[=ERROR=] 155729.14 Error in MD cue md.CivilianFleets_Signals.Signal_SyncOrders<inst:eae88>: Property lookup failed: global.$v1024_flags_hasRightClickAPI
This is reproducible three times in a row about 2-3 minutes after loading my save. I have not looked at the logs before this situation so I do not know if this log message is normal.

I'm running Civilian Fleets 3.0 obtained from NexusMods. I have SirNukes Mod Support API (from GitHub) but I do not have the Right Click API (which isn't needed as per description of this mod).

*Edit:* I notice that someone else posted about this on new game start but sounds like their game did not crash. So maybe this isn't the cause? Or still possibly? Dunno.

Vectorial1024
x4

Post by Vectorial1024 » Wed, 27. May 20, 11:14

BoostHungry wrote:
Wed, 27. May 20, 02:42
*EDIT* Hiding this post as I found the issue. The complete game lock-up I experienced seems to be caused by the Faction Rebalance Mods (as reported in that mod's forum thread). I will leave the original post hidden as I do still see the error message below so I have instead modified my local files to remove the failing if check since I know my current state and I know I want to execute that line.

Original Post:
Spoiler
Show
Updated to 3.2 Beta 2 and I'm getting this error in the logs right before a complete game lock up without recovery:

Code: Select all

[=ERROR=] 155729.02 Error in MD cue md.CivilianFleets_Signals.Signal_SyncOrders<inst:eae7c>: Property lookup failed: global.$v1024_flags_hasRightClickAPI
[General] 155729.02 ======================================
[General] 155729.14 ======================================
[=ERROR=] 155729.14 Error in MD cue md.CivilianFleets_Signals.Signal_SyncOrders<inst:eae88>: Property lookup failed: global.$v1024_flags_hasRightClickAPI
This is reproducible three times in a row about 2-3 minutes after loading my save. I have not looked at the logs before this situation so I do not know if this log message is normal.

I'm running Civilian Fleets 3.0 obtained from NexusMods. I have SirNukes Mod Support API (from GitHub) but I do not have the Right Click API (which isn't needed as per description of this mod).

*Edit:* I notice that someone else posted about this on new game start but sounds like their game did not crash. So maybe this isn't the cause? Or still possibly? Dunno.
Ah, actually, upon closer inspection, the v1024_flags_hasRightClickAPI global variable should not be used in my mod anymore... it gotta be replaced by something else, or straight up be removed.
Computer Science student, reporting for duty. College gon be tough, so no need to be rush.

X4 Foundations mod: Civilian Fleets: Managing your civilian ships has never been easier.

Will I survive into the next month? Let's ask the RNG.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”