[MOD] All those ships belongs to us

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Zenchina
xr

[MOD] All those ships belongs to us

Post by Zenchina » Mon, 25. Jul 16, 19:40

Q: What this mod do?
A: Change several things in combat:
- Modify chance that the pilot bails. Value is based on Pilot morale, number of friendly ships around him, game difficulty, shield and hull percentage.
-- More morale less chance to bail (Xenon always have max morale)
-- More friendly ships around your target, more chance he will eject
-- More difficult game, more chance he will eject
-- calculation of chance start ih his shield is less than 5% and his hull is between 7 - 75%

- Ejected pilot is so grateful to you because you left him live that he turns to "friendly"... No more red escape pods around you to confuse.

- You can capture ALL Small and Medium class ships (Including Khaak and those sweet Xenon miners)

- Khaak and Xenon now talk when they under attack (Not sure you will understand them, but basically we all know what enemy can speak to you :) ). I love to talk to ejected Khaak pilots, they are so friendly and give you directions if you ask them :) Xenon are computers, they don't eject, just get disabled.

- Yisha as any good cheerleader, also talk little more during fight (She is probably nervous)

OK basically chance that pilot bail comparing Vanilla 3-15% is slightly bigger, especially if you are surrounded by enemies, play hard or very hard version.

Compatibility... It should work with any mod which don't change "Player Ship Attacks" in Notifications.xml

Tested with XR ver 4 and TO+HOL

Please if you find any bugs... leave comment so I can try to solve it.

Downloads:
Steam workshop
Nexusmods
...Traveling without moving...

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Sat, 30. Jul 16, 12:34

Blue escape pods! BLUE ESCAPE PODS! Other stuff looks good to but I am currently focused on that part :D

Zenchina
xr

Post by Zenchina » Sat, 30. Jul 16, 13:03

Green? did I said green? :o
OMG.... Sorry they are BLUE but my monitor also barely almost can see difference :D

I also love blue... see here is a small preview of my next wing-girl:

http://image.prntscr.com/image/235cdef5 ... 360e03.jpg

For now she barely survived fight with two Xenon K... and died attacking Xenon I... need to work little more on her. But at least she can mine all type of resources with insane cargo space :)

AND SHE IS BLUE!

Edit: Removed img-tags from oversized image. Please see the forum rules for the allowed maximum size. X2-Illuminatus

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Sat, 30. Jul 16, 14:00

Oops, I'm my excitement I gave the wrong impression.

I was trying to express my happiness and excitement about the pods being not red - it wasn't a comment on what colour they should be :)

I don't want to kill pods but since the auto-target feature selects them as the nearest hostile targets, I tend to do so regularly just to make it easier to actually target the next hostile fighter...

Zenchina
xr

Post by Zenchina » Sat, 30. Jul 16, 14:15

LOL I know... Didn't misunderstand you.. just kidding.
Reason why I make them friendly is exact same... stupid auto targeting system which gives me pods as targets... irritating! Especially when Betty start to follow them!

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”