[REL] Alliance Normandy SR2 (Mass Effect 3)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

DJ_D
x4

Post by DJ_D » Fri, 12. Jul 13, 14:56

They should work. You have any other mods installed that change weapon classes or add new lasers?
"May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you´re dead" - Garrus Vakarian, Mass Effect3
Alliance Normandy SR2 Mod

Chris122990
x4

Post by Chris122990 » Fri, 26. Jul 13, 09:16

Nope it's a clean install.

Mannschaft
x3ap

Post by Mannschaft » Tue, 27. Aug 13, 01:45

Hey this thing is sweet. Running it in AP with XRM. One thing though. The ship info says it can equip 4x 1GJ shields. I have 4x 1GJ shields and the ship isn't using them. To test it out, I bought 4x 5MJ shields. It immediately equipped them.
DOWN WITH THE ALBINO SKUNK!!!!

Bishop Weyland
x3ap

Post by Bishop Weyland » Wed, 28. Aug 13, 14:19

Hy DJ_D

take a look at these page :
http://en.spaceengine.org/forum/17-728-1

Could you add all Alliance ships ?( Dreadnought,Cruiser,fighter,Dropship)
I think the models are from Cpt_Carmal he is a member here.

Jack10069

Post by Jack10069 » Tue, 29. Oct 13, 10:47

I take it that this mod is not compatible with cadius's ships pack considering when i try to use them together the game crashes on startup

BambiSlayer99
x3tc

Post by BambiSlayer99 » Sat, 9. Nov 13, 05:35

Okay, so I've tried installing this ship using the script editor, but whenever I try to launch my savegame the game crashes and I receive an error message saying that the savegame is corrupted. :evil: It works again once I uninstall the xsp ship.

For clarification, I'm using the XRM v1.30 mod over Albion Prelude 3.1. I know little about coding and am fairly new to modding games so I'm totally lost. Can anyone please explain how to install this (and maybe other xsp ships like Serenity) out how to install this. All advice appreciated. :)

EDIT: Nevermind, after searching SOOooooo many guides I finally got this beautiful bastard installed. One question though, when I summon the shift through intergalactic magic (cheat script) it shows up as the "Longsword Mk2". Is that the intended name or a mistake with my install. Thank you DJ_D for this fantastic mod. :D

xSpeedx
x3tc

Post by xSpeedx » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 23:21

I could install this ship using the X Plugin Manager and it appeared in game without any crash. But I cannot use the A/B/G-Kyon Emitters. How can I fix this and increase the max. laser energy? Because it's just a joke to shoot with 8x SSC and having to wait for a full recharge. Can't imagine how this ship should survive a Xenon fight with all laser slots equipped.

VaporSnake
x4

Post by VaporSnake » Sun, 24. Nov 13, 13:22

What is the ship's name in game supposed to be? I installed the xsp with plugin manager and I'm using AP with XRM. I've looked through the M7 ship list in the cheat menu and there doesn't seem to be any Normandy. Did I miss a step in the install process?

EDIT: Wow, I don't know if it's just incompatible with AP or with XRM, but installing this to AP folder totally corrupts my Plugin Manager cat/dat files. I have to delete them to get Plugin Manager to run normally again. I have no trouble installing it to TC though and the ship appears in game and all.

popalemih

Post by popalemih » Thu, 19. Dec 13, 17:30

Hello! Does anyone else have this problem with the shadows? It looks like the ship is somehow ignoring the direction the light is coming from. As you can see in these screenshots, Normandy is in the middle, the other 2 being Saitama and Longsword mk2. The other 2 ships are receiving light and casting shadows correctly but Normandy looks like is inverted.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

ionut2jany

Post by ionut2jany » Sat, 25. Jan 14, 22:46

Can i make the ship smaller? And how? Because i would like to make an m4-m5 class of it.
And as "popalemih" sayd the ship lighting is inverted.

gastovski

Post by gastovski » Sat, 15. Feb 14, 22:35

Doesn't work with XRM:AP.

Hausser
x4

Post by Hausser » Sun, 21. Dec 14, 09:41

I dont understand,why they didnt include that great ship in XRM mod...On my opinion,the most beautiful ship...Would greatly appreciate if somebody could make it operational for X3AP XRM.

Hausser

ibor

Post by ibor » Thu, 25. Dec 14, 12:59

Now i pick up the topic you may have forgot……the alliance ship mod………i'm dying for ME ships and had found nothing before i saw your post……it's perfect and i create a laser that normandy should use and i found your ship was available in the X-tra ship mod and it is said that the saitima cruiser is a ME ship.however im very looking forward to your ME Mod for AP

Alex Corvis
x4

Post by Alex Corvis » Sat, 10. Mar 18, 09:28

Hi all,

I know this thread is quite old, but maybe anybody is still reading this.
So I wondered if anybody still has this mod? The links in the first post lead to nowhere or to just 4k small files...

Regards
Alex

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 10. Mar 18, 15:22

I uploaded the files to xdownloads:

[ external image ] (original)

[ external image ] (no decal)

[ external image ] (decal unpacked (.rar))

[ external image ] (no decal unpacked (.rar))
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Alex Corvis
x4

Post by Alex Corvis » Sun, 11. Mar 18, 11:37

Great, thanks so much!

wanderer
x3tc

Post by wanderer » Thu, 15. Mar 18, 13:35

In replay to 'gastovski' from 2014 regarding XRM OR other Mods with custom ships.

It must be installed by hand:
Means you should know how to change the type txt files by x2editor or other.
You should dl the 'Normandy unpacked Decal version' package - it makes it easier.

- use the extractor from plugin manager to get the dds and object folders and their contents.
- copy them to the addon directory.
- edit AT least he tship file and insert the ship data string. You can see it when dl 'Normandy unpacked Decal version' theres a txt file 'Ship Data.txt'.
Now you should get it by ingame script editor.

If you want it to buy from docks and so on:
(Resuming you'll have a parallel fresh TC/AP installation for testing)
- Install it with help of the plugin manager.
- get dds and object folders and copy them to the ap addon folder.
- look inside the TC type folder. there are some t files als pck. Extract them and compare them to the same from AP. This means, you'll have to browse the cat/dat files in the addon folder to get these files extracted. Be aware, if using mods like XRM, you'll searcht them for those files as well!
- Now, compare the single files against the changed from the plugin manager. Find the added SR2 lines and copy them to the ap t files. Also remember how many lines you are inserting. these 'count' must also be added in the header line of those files.
Another way would be the use of x2editor to do the trick.
- If its done, copy the new t files into a 'type' folder under the addon root.

With this you'll also be able to play such ships. You may use x2editor to change some ship parameters if you use mods like XRM and its hull packs.

Thelin

Re: [REL] Alliance Normandy SR2 (Mass Effect 3)

Post by Thelin » Wed, 22. Apr 20, 09:27

I appreciate the implementation of the Normandy SR-2 because I am a big fan of the Mass Effect series and the X3-TC. I like X3-TC best in combination with the Multi Galaxy Mod.

Unfortunately the Normandy SR2 crashes my modified X3-TC. I don't really understand why this xsp ship doesn't work while the Normandy SR-1 as an xsp ship doesn't cause any problems. Can someone kindly explain to me how to fix this?

Best wishes

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”