<RetVar> = The variable where the requested information is put.
<RefObj> = The object to check for the information.
Checks the alpha rotation value of the object and writes it as a numeric variable.
Rotation is out of 65536. (0-360 degrees with 65536 being 360, which is of course the same as 0.)
Alpha is Yaw, Beta is Pitch and Gamma is Roll.
- Alpha and Beta are for the direction the Ship is looking to
- Gamma is for the Rotation around the own axis of a Ship
- Alpha is for the Rotation on the ecliptic level (or when gamma = 0 left and right)
- Beta is for the rotation up and down from the ecliptic (or when gamma = 0 )
$PlayRotA = [PLAYERSHIP] get rot alpha
$PlayRotB = [PLAYERSHIP] get rot beta
$PlayRotG = [PLAYERSHIP] get rot gamma
Would find the exact direction your ship is facing.
- »» General Object Commands
<RetVar> = <RefObj> get rot gamma