Q1. Are you irritated when you search for a special ware or ship type?
Q2. Are you wasting your time to pick up a specific ware in ware-selecting menu when you search for it?
Q3. How many times have you repeated the action "Choosing the Sector and the Station" in order to reach there?
Q4. Do you usually forget your previous order that you sent your ship at a station to buy a specific ware?
Answer : Here is the solution.
- The adv. Product Chaser will make you FREE
DOWNLOAD : [adv. Product Chaser v1.10]
■ Basic Functions
1. This script can search for a specific ware or ship type within sectors you've visited.
(If u want to search in sectors your properties exist, u can change through option. See OPTIONS label below)
2. This script manages favorite wares you've searched for
3. With list of the ware you searched for, you can send your ships directly
without station-selecting process "Choosing the Sector and the Station"
4. This script manages and reports your orders. You can check your ship order. For example, what your ship is navigating for?, which ware your ship is sent to buy?.
mostlikely wrote:Very nicely done.. I must say the script has allot of little details (ie. sending multiple ships with 1 search command or showing idle/active ships) that gives it that extra 'shine'.
elayeth wrote:In my opinion - awesome script. Thank a lot.
I do not understand why devs make it so difficult to find wares.
Only required Cycrow's Plugin Manager to install this script
■ How to install, activate and uninstall
1. Install this script package using Plugin Manager.
2. You need "Trade Command Software MK2" to activate command "adv. Product Chaser".
3. Uninstall this script using Plugin Manager.
■ Process Overview
1. Let's suppose, you want to know which station sells "1 GJ Shield".
You may use other command to do this, but it will search for the ware within sectors where your properties exist.
This script will search for the ware within sectors you've visited.
Anyway click the command "Trade->adv. Product Chaser"I designed this script on this condition.
In era of X3, there will be a lot of information especially for earning money. So even if u don't have any satellite at a specific sector, you can get information through network, so called "Allied universal trading network" and I think the minimum requirement is "MK3" which provides Sector Trade & Universe Trade.
But MK3 is the equipment that is difficut to get. So I down-grade the requirement.
2. If you click the command, next menu will appear like this.
Here are 3+1 options to choose.
- 1st one is "Select Ware" menu to search for a specific ware.
- 2nd one is "Select Ship Type" menu to search for a specific ship type.
- 3rd one is "Select Favorite.." menu to select the ware or ship type which you've searched for
- 4th one is "Get ship list at adv. Product Chaser" menu to check your previous order status. (refer to label 6 below)
3. The next step is here.
- 3-1. Select ware menu to choose a specific ware. (ex. if you want to choose 2 GJ Shield)
- 3-2. Select ship type menu to choose a specific ship type. (ex. if you want to choose Nova Raider)
- 3-3. Select favorite...menu to choose one you've searched for.
The adv. Product Chaser will automatically manage your favorite wares or ship types which you've searched for.
4. You will receive the incoming message which contains the list of "1 GJ Shield"
There are 21 stations you can dock at. (only docking possible stations)
5. Just click one row of the list above, and you will get "Select Ship" menu.
- 5-1. If you want to send your ship "TP Angel" to that station, select your ship "TP Angel"
That's all. You've sent your ship for that station without station-selecting process "Choosing the Sector and the Station"
Automatically, your "TP Angel" will start to "Jump to station" for that station you chose before.
If the selected ship cannot jump, it will execute the command "Move to position and continue..."
- In "Incoming Message" list, if you choose a small station (ex. not shipyard and equipment dock, etc) ,
"Select Ship" menu will not show your huge ships. (ex. M1, M2, TL, M7 class ship)
- 5-2. You may want to send your another ship "M7 Aegir" to another station among stations in the previous message.
Ok. Choose another station in the list, the next "Select Ship" menu will pop up.
Over and Over, You can send your ships with that incoming message.
After all, If you click [OK] button that message will disappear.
- "!" symbol represents "This ship stat is [None] or [Idle]"
"@" symbol represents "This ship is working for other command you ordered"
"^" symbol represents "This ship can jump"
"--" symbol represents "This ship cannot jump"
6. Most players tend to forget their order as the time goes by. Don't worry about that. Now you can chase your orders.
Usually adv. Product Chaser manages your order effectively. But if you want to clear waiting-ship list, click [clear waiting]
■ Options (for advanced player)
In order to change adv. Product Chaser options, open "[x-directory]/t/8889-L044.xml" using notepad.
option1 : ware scanning range, '1' or '2'
1. Search for a specific ware in sectors you've visited. (default)
2. Search for a specific ware in sectors your properties exist.
option2 : receive same message when you send your ship using searched list. '1' or '2'
1. Once (useful at early stage)
2. Continuously unless you press ok (default) (useful if you have many freighters)
■ Technical stuff
- Command slots:
8889-L044 (Page ID 8889)
■ Change Log
- v1.10 manage and report orders , show jump possibility
v1.01 first release
- If there is any problem or question, any reply is welcome