The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.
Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators
- Posts: 815
- Joined: Sat, 14. Oct 06, 01:01
These two scripts will fix the broken vanilla command: Special > Refuel Ships.
- Equip a ship with Special Command Software and a Transporter Device.
- Select Special > Refuel Ships
- Select the target ship, then type in a number for the jump range you want your supply ship to look for energy cells.
- Posts: 582
- Joined: Fri, 28. Oct 05, 13:37
CPU: Intel i5 2500k RAM: 8gb 1333mhz Video: nVidia 560TI 1gb Sound: Asus Xonar D2
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Sun, 16. Mar 08, 19:46
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Thu, 14. Sep 06, 18:37
i used this command and my suppliers head to a nearby spp and stay there, they don't come back to target ship to refuel it.
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Thu, 18. Jun 09, 17:26
Same here, it just go to some random station (not even a solar plant or a trading station and then notifies me it did it works)
- Posts: 889
- Joined: Mon, 22. Jun 09, 16:59
Thanks, but i have having the same problem as above.
- Moderator (English)
- Posts: 19425
- Joined: Fri, 16. Apr 04, 19:21
Looking at the date of author Graxster's first and last post on this thread, I would say that the script is not necessarily updated for use with the Egosoft stock move and trading scripts for 2.0 onwards.