This forum serves as MSCI Reference at EGOSOFT. It's Read-Only for non MSCI Group members.
Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, MSCI Moderators
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Fri, 23. Jan 09, 00:03
The script cannot contain colors with escape codes (such as \033G). These must be loaded through the t files. Those are colors commonly used in menus and subtitles.
Message colors, as used by the old BBS system, are still accepted through the script.
I'm not sure whether or not gold and purple are really there. Pretty sure I've tried them though. Considering you have both orange wing and gold wing, I'm almost certain there are more.
- [white]White message[/white]
- [silver]Silver message[/silver]
- [grey]Grey message[/grey] ("gray" won't work)
- [blue]Blue message[/blue]
- [cyan]Cyan message[/cyan]
- [green]Green message[/green]
- [yellow]Yellow message[/yellow]
- [orange]Orange message[/orange]
- [red]Red message[/red]
- [magenta]Magenta message[/magenta]
- [black]Black message[/black]