[mods] kuertee's (RPG, QOL, UI): 18 Feb 2024: Kuda: many bug-fixes; UIX: New callbacks for new mods; ATD: Ironman mode

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (RPG, gameplay, QOL, UI): 13 Apr 2023: Updates for 6.0

Post by kuertee » Tue, 18. Apr 23, 14:15

Pind wrote:
Sat, 15. Apr 23, 04:33
Wondering if kuertee's mods are compatible with Mysterial's Better Kill Credit and Faction Enhancer Mods?
Yup, they should be compatible.
kmunoz wrote:
Tue, 18. Apr 23, 04:50
Heard from someone who says KUDA AI Tweaks is making it impossible for him to force S and M ships to bail.
Sturmer wrote:
Tue, 18. Apr 23, 12:23
Not impossible, but less chance than before, for me at least, even with "enhanced bailing" mod. Weirdly though my satellites still frequently detect bailed ships with pilots bailing due to another AI attacking them, especially in HOP sectors like Holy Vision.
I think those happen when the custom behaviours are enabled on non-player factions.
with the custom behaviours active, ships flee waaay too late. I'll need to tweak it further.
but i'm waiting on the player who reported the bug to confirm if he enabled the custom behaviours on non-player factions.
LostCompany wrote:
Tue, 18. Apr 23, 11:12
Is there an all-mods-in-one package available?
No, sorry. But I noticed there are some Nexus Collections with a ton of my mods.
Sturmer wrote:
Tue, 18. Apr 23, 12:23
Wish this mod had ability for our AI pilots and ourselves to eject distress beacon and have someone come help us. xD
I received the same suggestion on Discord - but for the player to initiate, so I was thinking of adding it in NPC Reactions. I'd rather not add it to Kuda because I want my portion of Kuda to be specifically for the custom behaviours and tweaks to base orders - rather than adding new behaviours (apart from the custom 4 (avoid, move to engage pos, withdraw, step forward) it already adds, of course).
Mods: RPG: Reputations and Professions, Social Standings and Citizenships, Crime has Consequences, Alternatives to Death. Missions/NPCs: Emergent Missions, NPC Reactions, Mod Parts Trader, High-sec Rooms are Locked, Hacking Outcomes, More Generic Missions, Waypoint Fields for Deployment. Others: Auto-cam, Friendly Fire Tweaks, Teleport From Transporter Room, Wear and Tear. QoL: Trade Analytics, Loot Mining, Ship Scanner, Signal Leak Hunter, Station Scanner, Surface Element Targeting, etc.

Sturmer

Post by Sturmer » Tue, 18. Apr 23, 14:21

kuertee wrote:
Tue, 18. Apr 23, 14:15
I received the same suggestion on Discord - but for the player to initiate, so I was thinking of adding it in NPC Reactions. I'd rather not add it to Kuda because I want my portion of Kuda to be specifically for the custom behaviours and tweaks to base orders - rather than adding new behaviours (apart from the custom 4 (avoid, move to engage pos, withdraw, step forward) it already adds, of course).
That's great to hear! It wasn't me, so I guess there is another great mind out there somewhere. :D

Phiolin
x4

Post by Phiolin » Wed, 19. Apr 23, 07:16

Code: Select all

[=ERROR=] 163104.49 Property lookup failed: faction.newrepublic
[General] 163104.49 ======================================
[=ERROR=] 163104.49 extensions\kuertee_reputations_and_professions\md\kuertee_professions.xml(7206): Warning while parsing expression: Property lookup failed
* Input: faction.newrepublic
* Pos:           ^^^^^^^^^^^
Some "leak" from the SW:I version of the mod? :)

ScandyNav
x4

Post by ScandyNav » Wed, 19. Apr 23, 15:03

KUDA AI is causing huge fps loses.
From 90 to 30-40 for me, when i turn these tweaks for npc too.
And from 90 to 50-60, when it's only for me.

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Wed, 19. Apr 23, 15:49

Phiolin wrote:
Wed, 19. Apr 23, 07:16

[=ERROR=] 163104.49 Property lookup failed: faction.newrepublic
[=ERROR=] 163104.49 extensions\kuertee_reputations_and_professions\md\kuertee_professions.xml(7206): Warning while parsing expression: Property lookup failed
* Input: faction.newrepublic
* Pos:           ^^^^^^^^^^^
Some "leak" from the SW:I version of the mod? :)
That's fine. That's in a debug function that is not used in general play. It only throws that error when you load a game because without SWI that reference is invalid.
ScandyNav wrote:
Wed, 19. Apr 23, 15:03
As expected. Kuda does a lot of things.
Especially heavy when it needs to apply its behaviours to a lot of fighters, corvettes and frigates.
You can disable the custom behaviours for XS/S/M ships. And/or disable either one of the customer behaviours for L/XL ships.
Mods: RPG: Reputations and Professions, Social Standings and Citizenships, Crime has Consequences, Alternatives to Death. Missions/NPCs: Emergent Missions, NPC Reactions, Mod Parts Trader, High-sec Rooms are Locked, Hacking Outcomes, More Generic Missions, Waypoint Fields for Deployment. Others: Auto-cam, Friendly Fire Tweaks, Teleport From Transporter Room, Wear and Tear. QoL: Trade Analytics, Loot Mining, Ship Scanner, Signal Leak Hunter, Station Scanner, Surface Element Targeting, etc.

Sturmer

Post by Sturmer » Wed, 19. Apr 23, 16:19

ScandyNav wrote:
Are you talking about constant fps loss or occasional, like near a station that sometimes clears up?

I have the latter occasional drops (down to like fps in 10-15 from regular nicely flowing), that I've been attributing to now running the game on HDD instead of SSD as previously.

ScandyNav
x4

Post by ScandyNav » Wed, 19. Apr 23, 16:49

Sturmer wrote:
Wed, 19. Apr 23, 16:19
ScandyNav wrote:
Are you talking about constant fps loss or occasional, like near a station that sometimes clears up?

I have the latter occasional drops (down to like fps in 10-15 from regular nicely flowing), that I've been attributing to now running the game on HDD instead of SSD as previously.
Overall reduction of fps everywhere. Most notably in places with a lot of ships.

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Wed, 19. Apr 23, 23:57

ScandyNav wrote:
Wed, 19. Apr 23, 16:49
Sturmer wrote:
ScandyNav wrote:

Overall reduction of fps everywhere. Most notably in places with a lot of ships.
A debug log would be the only way to tell if it's a bug/conflict causing it or if it's regular performance impact from the scripts.

Realspace
x4

Post by Realspace » Fri, 5. May 23, 15:00

I am finally doing a full playthrough after months of modding. So I can see these mods of yours in action. My question is only this: WTF are they not in the base game?? :D
It can be told of many of these mods of yours but especially Social standing mod and Professions mod are so part of the game's mechanics to be more something that was missing than a mod.
Finally actions have a sense, progression is visible and the universe feels real. These aspects are part of any good trader/shooter in space. Thank you

Baconnaise
x4

Post by Baconnaise » Wed, 21. Jun 23, 15:00

What if I want to edit the value of station presets in trade analytics? I assume the kuertee_trade_analytics.xml is the starting point.

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Mon, 26. Jun 23, 07:01

I managed to get back to some modding in the last few days. My 2 week modding break became 2 months. RL just got a bit busy.
I'll be releasing (on Nexus, of course) updates to my mods tomorrow, Tue 27 Jun.

Sturmer wrote:
...Are you talking about constant fps loss or occasional, like near a station that sometimes clears up? ... I have the latter occasional drops (down to like fps in 10-15 from regular nicely flowing), that I've been attributing to now running the game on HDD instead of SSD as previously...
ScandyNav wrote:
Wed, 19. Apr 23, 16:49
... Overall reduction of fps everywhere. Most notably in places with a lot of ships...
My portion of Kuda (i.e. custom behaviours of Move To Engage Position, Avoid, Step forward, Withdraw) does need some updates. The mod is usable in that the AI still attacks as expected AS I see them in my games. But the mod does need a proper update for the new stuff for 6.0. Now that I've reviewed/updated (but unreleased yet) my other mods, Kuda is now at (or near) the top of my task list.

Realspace wrote:
Fri, 5. May 23, 15:00
I am finally doing a full playthrough after months of modding. So I can see these mods of yours in action. My question is only this: WTF are they not in the base game?? :D
It can be told of many of these mods of yours but especially Social standing mod and Professions mod are so part of the game's mechanics to be more something that was missing than a mod.
Finally actions have a sense, progression is visible and the universe feels real. These aspects are part of any good trader/shooter in space. Thank you
Hey Realspace, thanks for checking out my mods. Those two mods were certainly designed to add more to the game without changing the game (too much). I.e. holding back the ship and building licences based on your Social Standing and Citizenship status is a major change, but I think it adds a more nuanced approach to TRULY improving and maintaining faction relationships.

Baconnaise wrote:
Wed, 21. Jun 23, 15:00
What if I want to edit the value of station presets in trade analytics? I assume the kuertee_trade_analytics.xml is the starting point.
There are two places:
  1. kuertee_trade_analytics.lua file: getPresets() function
    This is the main function that actually changes the station's buy/sell preferences.
    The numbers here are used when a preset is applied to a station.
  2. kuertee_trade_analytics.xml: OnInteractMenu cue
    This is used in the custom Interact Menu to show the buy/sell preferences for each preset.
    The numbers here don't actually get used when applying the presets.
    They are only used to show the buy/sell preferences in the Interact Menu.
Let me know what you change them to, please.

Baconnaise
x4

Post by Baconnaise » Mon, 26. Jun 23, 15:41

kuertee wrote:
Mon, 26. Jun 23, 07:01
Baconnaise wrote:
Wed, 21. Jun 23, 15:00
There are two places:
  1. kuertee_trade_analytics.lua file: getPresets() function
    This is the main function that actually changes the station's buy/sell preferences.
    The numbers here are used when a preset is applied to a station.
  2. kuertee_trade_analytics.xml: OnInteractMenu cue
    This is used in the custom Interact Menu to show the buy/sell preferences for each preset.
    The numbers here don't actually get used when applying the presets.
    They are only used to show the buy/sell preferences in the Interact Menu.
Let me know what you change them to, please.
I wanted to change the first option in the list or factory preset to sell everything but 1 unit. I'd like to leave the option to use global presets as well.

local menu = stationOverviewMenu
	preset_factory = {
		name = ReadText(11201, 10),
		mouseOverText = string.format(ReadText(11201, 11), ReadText(11201, 54), "0%"),
		summary = string.format(ReadText(11201, 12), ReadText(11201, 54), "0%"),
		script = function ()
			local station = menu.container
			return newFuncs.setAsFactory(station)
		end,
		buy = {
			isoffered = false,
		},
		sell = {
			isoffered = true,
			price_factor = 0,
			trade_isrestricted = true,
I assume I can change trade_isrestricted = true to false and accomplish that aspect to keep global presets.

BTW the line I'm changing is line number 1337. :lol:

KalisaFox
x4

Post by KalisaFox » Wed, 28. Jun 23, 10:11

Love these mods so much, any time i do a modded playthrough they are on the top of my list, Really hope some of this could eventually be incorperated into the base game or at least become part of the approved mod program to be able to play these with seasons once those also come out of beta :D

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (RPG, gameplay, QOL, UI): 28 Jun 2023: Updates and Bug-fixes (e.g. no rooms in Boron stations)

Post by kuertee » Fri, 30. Jun 23, 07:38

Change logs of the recent updates are below:
UI Extensions and HUD https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/552
Spoiler
Show
  • modders resource: Add Custom Actions Group to the Interact Menu (via MD):
    1. Load UIX's customised Interact Menu with: <raise_lua_event name="'Lua_Loader.Load'" param="'extensions.kuertee_ui_extensions.ui.kuertee_menu_interactmenu'"/>
    2. Add the new Custom Actions Group Id <raise_lua_event name="'Interact_Menu_API.Add_Custom_Actions_Group_Id'" param="'my_custom_actions_group_id'" />
    3. Add the new Custom Actions Group Name <raise_lua_event name="'Interact_Menu_API.Add_Custom_Actions_Group_Text'" param="'My Custom Actions Group'" />
    4. Use the new id in Mod Support API's Add_Action function
Auto-camera, autopilot, and auto-pause https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/734
Spoiler
Show
  • Bug-fix: Auto-pause on save is disabled when in any fullscreen menu (e.g. Station Configuration).
  • New feature: Autopilot tweaks:
    1. Disengage autopilot earlier needs to be enabled in the Extension Options for these tweaks to work.
    2. Autopilot immediately after undocking is now possible - even in docking bays inside a station's structure. In the base game, the autopilot, would more often than not, collide with the dock area immediately after undocking.
    3. The autopilot moves away from a nearby station, if required, before continuing its flight to its destination.
    4. The autopilot moves around a nearby station, if required, before continuing its flight to its destination.
    5. The autopilot flies toward the most appropriate docking bay for your ship.
  • Tweak: Added Disengage autopilot earlier to this read-me. It was missing even if the feature was available in previous versions.
  • New feature: The Autopilot without Mission Guidance on any position in the sector is now available. Previously, this feature was limited to objects in the sector.
  • New feature: Extension Option: Re-enable the widescreen effect of the cutscenes by adding the top and bottom black bars.
  • New feature: Extension Option: Disable the cutscene captions.
  • Bug-fix: The sound environment is now put on the player's cockpit when the subject of the cutscene is nearby.
Reputations and professions https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/636
Spoiler
Show
  • Bug-fix: The guild offices were not getting created in Boron stations.
  • Bug-fix: Spy guild scan missions were failing.
  • Bug-fix: Courier guild transport passenger missions were failing.
  • Tweak: When my other mod, Social Standings and Citizenships, is installed, factions that the player doesn't have Migrant immigration status (or greater) with were not getting listed. In this version, factions that you have at least a Visitor Social Standing with will be listed.
Emergent missions https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/780
Spoiler
Show
  • Bug-fix: The room for the mission handler NPCs were not getting created in Boron stations.
UI: Trade analytics https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/764
Spoiler
Show
  • Tweak: The Station Presets in the Interact Menu are now in Mycu's Custom Actions sub-menu, cleaning up the main Interact Menu.
  • Bug-fix: German localisation. Thanks Jagdsystem!
NPC reactions https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/497
Spoiler
Show
  • Bug-fix: Prevent finding lockbox mission from producing errors in the log.
Modification parts trader https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/721
Spoiler
Show
  • Bug-fix: The room for the mod part trader was not getting created in Boron stations.
Crime has consequences https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/566
Spoiler
Show
  • Bug-fix: The rooms for the Fines and Forfeiture office weren't getting created in Boron stations.
Alternatives to death https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/551
Spoiler
Show
  • Bug-fix: The rooms for the cloning lab and the trust office were not getting created in Boron stations.
Signal leak hunter - increasing range https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/498
Spoiler
Show
Update
  • Bug-fix: Renamed files for linux compatibility.
High-security rooms are locked https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/540
Spoiler
Show
  • Bug-fix: Black marketeers were still not getting found on newly-started games. Basically, the base game creates black marketeers when you near a station. Therefore no black marketeers would be found for you to buy contacts unless you've already explored much of the stations in the sector. When purchasing a contact, this fix forces the creation of at least one black marketeer if none are found in a sector.
  • Bug-fix: Mission NPCs in locked rooms were not getting moved to an unlocked room in Boron stations.
  • Bug-fix: No monies were actually removed after purchasing a black marketeer contact. :D
  • Bug-fix: The operative contact was disappearing on their video comm when they contact you after unlocking the secured room.
Hacking outcomes https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/495
Spoiler
Show
  • Bug-fix: Prevent finding lockbox mission from producing errors in the log.
UI: Active Mission button https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/518
Spoiler
Show
  • Bug-fix: Active Mission button was buggy in the Station Configuration Loadout menu.

Replies to recent comments
Baconnaise wrote:
Mon, 26. Jun 23, 15:41
...I wanted to change the first option in the list or factory preset to sell everything but 1 unit....
Oh, does your change work? I can't remember if that feature of the Trade Analytics mod affects the stock preferences.
I assume I can change trade_isrestricted = true to false and accomplish that aspect to keep global presets.
Yeah, all those options should be applied to the station.

KalisaFox wrote:
Wed, 28. Jun 23, 10:11
Love these mods so much, any time i do a modded playthrough they are on the top of my list.
Hey Kalisa, Thanks! And FYI: I have more new mod ideas. :D Now that I've relatively caught up with all manner of STUFF, I can proceed with new STUFF - like new mods. Note that I can push quite a lot of things in the game with mods. But base-game-level features and functionalities need a lot more considerations. E.g. the amount of data and events I keep track of in Trade Analytics is not suited to the base game. The analytics feature itself may be suited for the base game. But the cost of that feature may not be.

Baconnaise
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (RPG, gameplay, QOL, UI): 28 Jun 2023: Updates and Bug-fixes (e.g. no rooms in Boron stations)

Post by Baconnaise » Fri, 30. Jun 23, 16:02

kuertee wrote:
Fri, 30. Jun 23, 07:38
Baconnaise wrote:
Mon, 26. Jun 23, 15:41
...I wanted to change the first option in the list or factory preset to sell everything but 1 unit....
Oh, does your change work? I can't remember if that feature of the Trade Analytics mod affects the stock preferences.
Yeah, all those options should be applied to the station.
Nay. NBD

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (RPG, gameplay, QOL, UI): 29 Jul 2023: Kuda (DA major update), Reputations (auto-failing missions),

Post by kuertee » Sat, 29. Jul 23, 13:16

Updates v6.1.003, 29 Jul 2023:

UI Extensions and HUD https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/552, Code: https://github.com/kuertee/x4-mod-ui-extensions
Spoiler
Show
-Modders resource: Custom orders are now added to the Custom Actions and Custom Orders sub-menus. To add only to one or the other, prefix the section name with either "actions_" or "orders_". Read the Add Custom Actions Group to the Interact Menu (via MD) section below.
KUDA AI tweaks https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/839
Spoiler
Show
-New feature: DeadAir's major update: https://github.com/kuertee/x4-mod-da-ku ... read-me.md
-Bug-fix: Fleeing AI of Kuda-enabled ships returned. Previously, it was deferring to Kuda's avoid/withdraw AI - which wasn't ideal.
-Tweak: Fleeing conditions: Kuda-enabled ships only flee based on their avoid/withdraw AI. Note that this although the triggers for the flee AI has been reset to the base game's triggers, the conditions of when Kuda-enabled ships flee defers to their avoid/withdraw determination.
-Bug-fix: Avoid High-risk Enemies: Default to the ship's next original intended waypoint if it is closer (and is not blocked by the high-risk enemy) than the Avoid High-risk Enemies position. E.g. When the intended destination is a gate, and it is closer than the Avoid position, then the avoid position will be at the gate.
-Bug-fix: The Move To Engage Position behaviour was getting reset to a new position at every interruption of the move.
-Tweak: Move To Engage Position: minimise overcrowding. It still occurs if you have a lot of ships (e.g. more than 10).
-Tweak: Coordinated Attack positions: better ship movement to their rally point positions. i.e.: Ships do not move to the other side of the arc anymore.
-Bug-fix: The conditions to repair/resupply was broken that ships were still going to repair even when high-risk enemies are nearby.
Auto-camera, autopilot, and auto-pause https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/734
Spoiler
Show
-New feature: All custom Interact Menu commands are now in the Custom Actions sub-menu. The new UI Extensions is required for this.
-Removed feature: Live Stream reverted back to original Live Stream and the original watch commands are returned.
-Bug-fix: reasons for the cutscenes stopping has been fixed. E.g. previously, after missile cam, the cutscenes stop.
-Bug-fix: black screen on load. Previously, if a save was during a cutscene, loading that save would result in the paused fade-in to view function - which is a black screen.
-Tweak: target mine when autopilot ends if mine in the way.
-Tweak: obstruction check of away pos from station.
-Bug-fix: autopilot to docking bay direction bug-fixes.
-Bug-fix: autopilot cutscene cam starts sooner.
-Tweak: NPC cam shows includes NPCs other than the pilot or commander.
-Tweak: NPC cam over-the-shoulder towards target when available.
Spoiler
Show
-Tweak: A different method in generating bounty targets to increase the mod's performance. Kills are tracked instead of attacks.
Spoiler
Show
-Tweak: The duplication of supply factory and find resources missions are minimised/removed - making buying the extra mission offers from the mod's guild useful.
-Tweak: When a miner, points from buying and selling mined resources are added to both your Miner and Trader points. Previously, they were only added to your Trader points.
-Bug-fix: Some factions were still not getting listed until you acquire the Migrant or greater citizenship status.
-Bug-fix: The find resources and large supply missions were setting the incorrect sector targets.
Spoiler
Show
-Tweak: Enemy reports from your bridge crew are now logged like enemy reports by your NPC ships.
-Tweak: Kuda 6.1.002 compatibility.
-Chinese localisation: Thanks to ycy2750617!
Spoiler
Show
-Chinese localisation: Thank you to "i@kag*.com" on Nexus.

shovelmonkey
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (RPG, gameplay, QOL, UI): 29 Jul 2023: Kuda (DA major update), Reputations (auto-failing missions),

Post by shovelmonkey » Mon, 31. Jul 23, 07:21

Nice updates! Thank you!
“Not even once has life or the weather complained about a human being.”
― Mokokoma Mokhonoana

popner

Post by popner » Tue, 5. Sep 23, 09:38

I'm currently attempting to develop a UI mod based on UI Extensions and HUD mod, but I've encountered some challenges along the way. Specifically, I'm seeking assistance here to overcome these challenges.

My mod is meant to create a simpler, one-tab UI that shows a subset of information from the game's usual six-tab info view. It also contains some interactive part from the existing info view. I found a similar mod called the Sector List (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/830) that I want to learn from. But I can't figure out how the code in that mod works. I'm unable to locate the specific callbacks used within that mod (e.g. createRightBar_on_start). Despite my efforts, I've looked into the 08.cat extracted files, Mod Support APIs, and UI Extensions and HUD code bases / docs, but I haven't had much success in finding this specific usage.

Additionally, I haven't been able to achieve success with a basic example that utilizes createRightBar_on_start to add a new icon to the right bar.

The only UI modding guide I've come across is for _G Workaround and Right Click API, but it appears to be quite dated and not particularly useful for modding with UI Extensions and HUD.

I would greatly appreciate any advice on where to start or which documents to refer to.

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Sun, 10. Sep 23, 15:40

popner wrote:
Tue, 5. Sep 23, 09:38
I'm currently attempting to develop a UI mod based on UI Extensions and HUD mod, but I've encountered some challenges along the way. Specifically, I'm seeking assistance here to overcome these challenges....
Hey popner, sorry that I missed your message until now. The specific callbacks that you need MAY or may not exist. E.g. For Mycu's Sector List mod, he had to add the call backs in UIX files as he developed his Sector List mod. Then he simply lets me know when he's ready. I then release the updated UIX files.

UIX's github link is in its read-me. EDIT: tag me (@kuertee) in your message on Discord, so that I can find it quickly. I try to keep up with social media messages every other day or so. but sometimes, I might miss logging on due to RL. END EDIT.

Join Egosoft's Discord to get better one-to-one help from me on how to add to UI Extensions.

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (RPG, gameplay, QOL, UI): 10 Sep 2023: 6.2 compatibility, Professions mod, Citizenships mod, etc.

Post by kuertee » Sun, 10. Sep 23, 15:57

Updates v6.2.001, 2 Sep 2023:

UI Extensions and HUD https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/552
Spoiler
Show
-Tweak: 6.2 Compatibility.
Social standings and citizenships https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/804
Spoiler
Show
-Bug-fix: Acquiring licences was buggy in that it would award them even without their qualifications. This is a cleaner implementation of this feature in that it uses more of the base game's code to apply/remove the licences. Previously this mod had its own addition and removal system.
-Tweak: The promotion invite system is reverted back to the base game's system in that instant promotion only occurs when the base game does it.
Spoiler
Show
-Bug-fix: Trader Profession wasn't getting the Trader Discount and Commission bonuses.
-Bug-fix: Scan ship guild mission: invalid ship target.
-Bug-fix: Scan station guild mission: invalid station target.
-Bug-fix: Scan module guild mission: invalid module target.
-Bug-fix: Transport passenger guild mission: The manager of the station was being used as the passenger.
-Bug-fix: Destroy ship guild mission: invalid ship target.
-Bug-fix: Find resources guild mission: invalid sector target.
-Bug-fix: Large supply wares guild mission: invalid sector target.
-Bug-fix: Deploy guild mission: inaccurate sector target.
-Tweak: 6.2 compatibility.
Spoiler
Show
-Tweak: Uses less resources for collecting Search And Destroy targets.
Spoiler
Show
-Tweak: The autopilot extras of move away from station (a better autopilot immediately after undocking) and move around stations if they are in the way can be disabled in the Extension Options. Previously, these features were available when the disenage option is enabled.
-New feature: Autopilot extra: Autopilot to unknown but detected gates, a question mark on the map, are allowed. In the base game, autopilot was not available to unknown but detected gates.
-New feature: Autopilot extra: When the autopilot disengages while you're in a highway, it will move you further up from the highway. This prevents the ship from slipping back on the highway.
-New feature: Autopilot extra: When the autopilot disengages after exiting a gate, it will move you further away from the gate.
-New feature: Autopilot extra: When the autopilot target is a gate, it will disengage early rather than right at the gate's entry way.
-Returned feature: Autopilot then pause is returned. It is available from the mod's right-click Interact Menu.
-Bug-fix: The fade out then in feature is not activated when the mod pauses the game. Previuosly, when the mod pauses the game, it could pause it while the screen is black.
-Bug-fix: The overlay text for the cutscenes would sometimes stick after the cutscene.
Spoiler
Show
-Bug-fix: your ship was not getting protectred from destruction and so the countdown destroys the ship before its finished.
Crime has consequences https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/566
Spoiler
Show
-Tweak: 6.2. compatibility.
Spoiler
Show
-Tweak: 6.2 compatibility.
-Bug-fix: Construction ships requesting for jobs were decling after you approve the job.
-Bug-fix: Bridge Crew: alerts were not working when you have no AI pilot assigned to your ship.
-Tweak: Bar Patrons: Terran bars will not have NPCs that have less than neutral relationship the Terran faction.
Loot mining https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/511
Spoiler
Show
-Tweak: Finding the next asteroid to auto-target somtimes failed.
UI: Accept mission for later https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/590
Spoiler
Show
-Bug-fix: Sometimes, the mod would prevent the acceptance of new missions.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”