[REALSPACE MODS] "STARS" - "XRSGE" - "REM" - various

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Folker
x4

Re: [REALSPACE MODS] "STARS" - "XRSGE" - "REM" - various

Post by Folker » Thu, 18. Apr 24, 14:59

Realspace wrote:
Thu, 18. Apr 24, 14:37
edit: ok so I see you used xrsge soundlibray ...good. You replaced the custom tracks (for instance rs_scaleplategreen_music) with yours. I think you could make another version where you don't replace but add, so take soundlibrary.xml from xrsge and add youyr tracks. If you want you can add more "weight" parameter to your tracks so they are preferred.
Then you can upload this mod in the Nexus and set dependency=yes (not optional) in the content.xml (and in the nexus).
Or do you prefer that I add these to base XRSGE (with credits to you oc)?
OK, you can adds these music to base XRSGE. If you want, you can create make optional files on your mod for replaces it and Copy-Paste my mod, I'm totaly agree.

But do as you please, if you want me to make a separate mod, that's up to you. I'm very flexible.

Realspace
x4

Post by Realspace » Thu, 18. Apr 24, 15:18

Tell me what you prefer, I can make a separated mod with your name. Tell me your nexus id name I can add

Folker
x4

Post by Folker » Thu, 18. Apr 24, 15:26

Realspace wrote:
Thu, 18. Apr 24, 15:18
Tell me what you prefer, I can make a separated mod with your name. Tell me your nexus id name I can add
OK, it's if you want to do it that way, it works for me. My nexus name is Folkee999

Folker
x4

Post by Folker » Thu, 18. Apr 24, 16:14

I have verified the music mod, and he doesn't work. I don't understand because as previous version, he work. I take a look

ziplock815

Post by ziplock815 » Thu, 18. Apr 24, 16:19

Folker wrote:
Thu, 18. Apr 24, 14:35
I don't know how to make specific ambient tracks for faction or in specific sector. But if you want I can replace ambient tracks of X4 by Rebirth like Albion, Omicron, Devries sector ? No maelstrom, Teladis and other because I think going to go badly with all the other music. It's OK for you ?

I have a better idea, is to make ambient track, but they music have 10-30s, so at the end of they music the game launch other standard music
Of course Rebirth ambient is OK, way better than dark ambient. If you and Realspace could figure out how to make zoned ambient tracks sector specific or at least faction specific, it would be even better. But I'm okay with any option.
To make ambient track you mean to make your own tracks? Sounds good, especially if mixed with rebirth tracks. I think it's going to be very immersive.

Realspace
x4

Post by Realspace » Thu, 18. Apr 24, 16:20

I am uploading your mod, in a separated page of Nexus. Is your name Folkee999 not Folker999 ?
So I can give you the access to the page

Folker
x4

Post by Folker » Thu, 18. Apr 24, 16:30

Realspace wrote:
Thu, 18. Apr 24, 16:20
I am uploading your mod, in a separated page of Nexus. Is your name Folkee999 not Folker999 ?
So I can give you the access to the page
Yes my name is Folkee999 because when I create my nexus profile I make a typing error.
But I've checked to see if the music mod works but it doesn't. On previous versions it worked but not here, I'm trying to find out where it could be coming from.
You can upload and I will update it.

Realspace
x4

Post by Realspace » Thu, 18. Apr 24, 16:58

I've redone the soundlibrary.xml to be added both to xrsge and vanilla, it should work now. Uploading..

Folker
x4

Post by Folker » Thu, 18. Apr 24, 17:01

Realspace wrote:
Thu, 18. Apr 24, 16:58
I've redone the soundlibrary.xml to be added both to xrsge and vanilla, it should work now. Uploading..
Ok, a great thanks to you. At the futur, you can modify this folder as you want for your mod, for adds new tracks, replacement, remove other tracks.

Realspace
x4

Post by Realspace » Thu, 18. Apr 24, 17:44

Here it is, check that you have access to modify page etc..and if it works. I will also add this as a mod, I like the tracks :wink:

:arrow: https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/1355/

btw I've set your mod's tracks to be added to mine in XRSGE (not replace). Your tracks have high attention as for weight="3" or weight="5".
If you want to give total priority (like that mine are never played), just set weight to something very high as 12 (as it was in your original) and that makes the trick.

I've written a note so that you see where vanilla soundtracks start (that are not used in XRSGE except combat tracks or special ones). So if you wan to give high attention to those over vanilla, do the same.
Last edited by Realspace on Thu, 18. Apr 24, 18:02, edited 1 time in total.

Folker
x4

Post by Folker » Thu, 18. Apr 24, 17:59

Realspace wrote:
Thu, 18. Apr 24, 17:44
Here it is, check that you have access to modify page etc..and if it works. I will also add this as a mod, I like the tracks :wink:

:arrow: https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/1355/
Yes, it's work, I have "Gérer" the same that "manage" in english, so I suppose you have manage on top left.
I download it and see what don't work with me for understand what is the problem that you solve

Realspace
x4

Post by Realspace » Thu, 18. Apr 24, 19:13

XRSGE 7.2.6 finally available

:arrow: https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/1140

7.2.5 > 7.2.6: fixed the issue with capital ships taking long time to cross gates and superhighways
7.2.5 > 7.2.6: added many more big sectors with their far away zones (Rebirth style), superhighways and landmakrs

ziplock815

Post by ziplock815 » Thu, 18. Apr 24, 20:19

Realspace, an issue with XRSGE Folker - unpacking with both extractors gives error messages

Folker
x4

Post by Folker » Thu, 18. Apr 24, 20:59

ziplock815 wrote:
Thu, 18. Apr 24, 20:19
Realspace, an issue with XRSGE Folker - unpacking with both extractors gives error messages
Yes, the folder archive stops extracting at menu in music. I tried to extract the following files individually but it's the same.
And I tried to launch the musics since the archive for see, Not all doesn't work, just certain music
Last edited by Folker on Thu, 18. Apr 24, 21:07, edited 1 time in total.

Realspace
x4

Post by Realspace » Thu, 18. Apr 24, 21:03

My pc had many crashes today while uploading. My ram is faulty so the process was interrupted. Is it the same with xrsge? It had also some interrupts. Will reupload tomorrow

Folker
x4

Post by Folker » Thu, 18. Apr 24, 21:09

Realspace wrote:
Thu, 18. Apr 24, 21:03
My pc had many crashes today while uploading. My ram is faulty so the process was interrupted. Is it the same with xrsge? It had also some interrupts. Will reupload tomorrow
For the music, I can reupload it now, because I have the music and I have access the sound_libreary.
And I understand why for me doesn't work, because, I replaced and add make less error, is logic because we touch at nothing.

I published it and I replaced the previous version

Realspace
x4

Post by Realspace » Thu, 18. Apr 24, 21:34

Yes my only changes were in the soundlibrary not the tracks. So if you have it you can reupload the package. Thanks!
Btw is xrsge 7.2.6 ok?
Last edited by Realspace on Thu, 18. Apr 24, 21:45, edited 1 time in total.

Folker
x4

Post by Folker » Thu, 18. Apr 24, 21:39

Realspace wrote:
Thu, 18. Apr 24, 21:34
Yes my only changes were in the soundlibrary not the track. So if you hav it you can reupload the package. Thanks!
Is nothing, is normal that I do that.
Realspace wrote:
Thu, 18. Apr 24, 21:34
Btw is xrsge 7.2.6 ok?
Yes, for the 7.2.6, it's work

Realspace
x4

Post by Realspace » Thu, 18. Apr 24, 21:50

Wait! There is an error in the soundlibrary. Somehow the patch is not accepted..let me see it first

Folker
x4

Post by Folker » Thu, 18. Apr 24, 21:56

Realspace wrote:
Thu, 18. Apr 24, 21:50
Wait! There is an error in the soundlibrary. Somehow the patch is not accepted..let me see it first
Ok, you want that I do something specifically for help you ?

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”