Reddit AMA with Bernd (October 29, 2019)

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Post Reply
Gregory
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon, 5. Aug 19, 06:17
x4

Reddit AMA with Bernd (October 29, 2019)

Post by Gregory » Tue, 22. Oct 19, 09:40

[UPDATE]
Here's the direct link to the AMA: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/ ... tion_game/

---

X Universe fans, save the date: On October 29, EGOSOFT founder Bernd Lehahn will host an AMA ("Ask Me Anything") on Reddit to answer your questions about the upcoming 3.0 update and X4: Split Vendetta, the first expansion to X4: Foundations, to be released in Q1 2020. We'll post the direct link in this thread once the AMA starts next week.

Image

Len5
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu, 30. Jul 09, 12:54

Re: Reddit AMA with Bernd (October 29, 2019)

Post by Len5 » Fri, 25. Oct 19, 13:36

So, is this an Ask Me Anything or an Ask Me About... the upcoming 3.0 update and X4: Split Vendetta?

Skeeter
Posts: 2983
Joined: Thu, 9. Jan 03, 20:47
x3

Re: Reddit AMA with Bernd (October 29, 2019)

Post by Skeeter » Fri, 25. Oct 19, 22:12

Better if on discord egosoft instead of reddit imo.
Image
i5 3570k cpu 16gb DDR3 1600mhz vega 56 8gb 32" 1440p mon

User avatar
Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
Posts: 2494
Joined: Sun, 26. Jan 14, 10:56

Re: Reddit AMA with Bernd (October 29, 2019)

Post by Tamina » Fri, 25. Oct 19, 22:24

Skeeter wrote:
Fri, 25. Oct 19, 22:12
Better if on discord egosoft instead of reddit imo.
No? On reddit you have an overview over all questions, you can upvote them and everyone can see all questions and answers in hindsight. On discord I imagine it to be utter madness as everyone would try to write at the same time and nobody would get to read the answers as they get flooded away in a constant stream of questions.

Or am I missing something here and discord has some kind of AMA feature?

Code: Select all

  /l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 
This is Tamina. Copy Tamina to your signature to help her achieve world domination.

User avatar
spankahontis
Posts: 2824
Joined: Tue, 2. Nov 10, 22:47
xr

Re: Reddit AMA with Bernd (October 29, 2019)

Post by spankahontis » Sun, 27. Oct 19, 17:52

Tamina wrote:
Fri, 25. Oct 19, 22:24
Skeeter wrote:
Fri, 25. Oct 19, 22:12
Better if on discord egosoft instead of reddit imo.
No? On reddit you have an overview over all questions, you can upvote them and everyone can see all questions and answers in hindsight. On discord I imagine it to be utter madness as everyone would try to write at the same time and nobody would get to read the answers as they get flooded away in a constant stream of questions.

Or am I missing something here and discord has some kind of AMA feature?
ReEdit sounds better to me, most popular questions are addressed.
Ragna-Tech.. Forging a Better Tomorrow!

My most annoying Bugs list 3.20 + Split Vendetta dlc HF 1
--------------------------------
Stuck in the Eclipse Vanguard Wall when getting up :rant:
Accelerator sends me 22500.0kms off course! UNRESOLVED? :gruebel:

User avatar
Alee Enn
Posts: 740
Joined: Sat, 28. Mar 09, 17:03
x4

Re: Reddit AMA with Bernd (October 29, 2019)

Post by Alee Enn » Mon, 28. Oct 19, 16:51

I suppose this is a long shot, but any chance you could livestream Bernd doing the AMA? I mean, he's going to be sat at the PC anyway, so just stick a webcam on maybe?
Formerly "Alien Tech Inc."

Gregory
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon, 5. Aug 19, 06:17
x4

Re: Reddit AMA with Bernd (October 29, 2019)

Post by Gregory » Mon, 28. Oct 19, 17:10

Alee Enn wrote:
Mon, 28. Oct 19, 16:51
I suppose this is a long shot, but any chance you could livestream Bernd doing the AMA? I mean, he's going to be sat at the PC anyway, so just stick a webcam on maybe?
We'll do a proper Twitch live stream in a couple of weeks instead. Will announce the date once it's set in stone.

S7
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat, 22. Mar 14, 00:59
x4

Re: Reddit AMA with Bernd (October 29, 2019)

Post by S7 » Mon, 28. Oct 19, 17:26

Gregory wrote:
Mon, 28. Oct 19, 17:10
Alee Enn wrote:
Mon, 28. Oct 19, 16:51
I suppose this is a long shot, but any chance you could livestream Bernd doing the AMA? I mean, he's going to be sat at the PC anyway, so just stick a webcam on maybe?
We'll do a proper Twitch live stream in a couple of weeks instead. Will announce the date once it's set in stone.
Wohoo! Looking forward to it. :)
MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge WIFI
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X @ 12x 3.80GHz
Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32GB DDR4-3000
Gigabyte NVIDIA RTX 2080 Ti 11GB
FSP HydroGe 650 Watt

User avatar
Alee Enn
Posts: 740
Joined: Sat, 28. Mar 09, 17:03
x4

Re: Reddit AMA with Bernd (October 29, 2019)

Post by Alee Enn » Mon, 28. Oct 19, 22:38

Gregory wrote:
Mon, 28. Oct 19, 17:10
Alee Enn wrote:
Mon, 28. Oct 19, 16:51
I suppose this is a long shot, but any chance you could livestream Bernd doing the AMA? I mean, he's going to be sat at the PC anyway, so just stick a webcam on maybe?
We'll do a proper Twitch live stream in a couple of weeks instead. Will announce the date once it's set in stone.
Thank you
Formerly "Alien Tech Inc."

Gregory
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon, 5. Aug 19, 06:17
x4

Re: Reddit AMA with Bernd (October 29, 2019)

Post by Gregory » Tue, 29. Oct 19, 18:35

You can now start posting your questions at https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/ ... tion_game/ and Bernd will soon start answering :) Enjoy!

Skeeter
Posts: 2983
Joined: Thu, 9. Jan 03, 20:47
x3

Re: Reddit AMA with Bernd (October 29, 2019)

Post by Skeeter » Tue, 29. Oct 19, 18:58

I cant i dont use reddit or have a loggin for it neither do alot of ppl, tho discord now im on that with ego.

So i guess its a AMA if u use reddit otherwise just read what others say.
Image
i5 3570k cpu 16gb DDR3 1600mhz vega 56 8gb 32" 1440p mon

Post Reply

Return to “X4: Foundations”