[4.20 release] Tutorial mission instructions were not clear - IMPROVED IN HF1

Feedback and information for X Rebirth VR Edition

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

reddog832

[4.20 release] Tutorial mission instructions were not clear - IMPROVED IN HF1

Post by reddog832 » Thu, 3. Aug 17, 12:43

Can anyone help. I have been told to fly to Longest Reign but I am already there. However the game seems to think I'm not. Any ideas????

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 3. Aug 17, 13:41

Would you please tell us what mission you're playing exactly?
Does the mission briefing by any chance tell you more about a specific target?
What you could try is leaving and reentering the zone again.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

reddog832

Post by reddog832 » Thu, 3. Aug 17, 14:02

I was told to go to West Gate. When I got there I did a small mission killing bad guys for some woman then I was told to fly to Longest Reign in Cold star an area called Ode Monumenti. I did this but the mission did not complete. It still wants me to fly there. But I'm already there.

reddog832

Post by reddog832 » Thu, 3. Aug 17, 14:44

Well its realy baffleing me . How do you know when the tutorial is done. It seems to have stopped.

Xenon_Slayer
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Xenon_Slayer » Thu, 3. Aug 17, 14:52

Try opening the main menu and navigating to the Bulletin Board. There is an issue with the tutorial hints where you can miss them. This will be improved.

reddog832

Post by reddog832 » Thu, 3. Aug 17, 15:53

Well how do you type sheepishly. I think I owe folks an apology. It aint broke. It does help if I listen to what my co-pilot or whatever she is says. Apparently I am where I'm supposed to be. I'm supposed to go find a job after killing the bad guys. Sorry folks. It aint broke it was me . :-(

Xenon_Slayer
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Xenon_Slayer » Thu, 3. Aug 17, 15:59

No apology necessary. The mission left you without a hint or objective of what to do next if you missed a dialogue. That is fixed as of Hotfix 1, which is now available.

Return to “X Rebirth VR Edition”