[X3LU] The Joubarbian Toolkit

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Joubarbe

[X3LU] The Joubarbian Toolkit

Post by Joubarbe » Sat, 5. Mar 16, 19:59

The Joubarbian Toolkit
05/08/2017

Download from Mediafire

Download from Dropbox

All scripts of this toolkit are integrated into Mayhem.
  • All the hotkeys contained in this toolkit are independent from each other and can be installed separately.
  • The Joubarbian Toolkit is only available to the Litcube's Universe worshipers (thanks to the Holy Commands).
  • All scripts must go to your X3 root folder. All the files are archived inside the "addon" folder.

Automatic Fund Transfer

Maintains automatically the specified fund (in million of credits) in each of your station. The check is done every 10 seconds.

Refuel All Docked Ships

When you press this hotkey, the game checks all your ships one by one. If one has an autojump resupply value that is above its current amount of Energy Cells
and if it's docked to a ship or a station that has the required amount of Energy Cells, it gets resupplied automatically. Credits are taken from your account if necessary.

Ships Display Manager

Shows/hides your ships in the Property Owned menu. Satellites and Drones are ignored.

Quick Explore

Replacement for the default Explore Universe command. The ship will only explore sectors and will avoid scanning stations and/or landing on safe stations.
You also have the option to tell the ship to try to avoid going into enemy sectors, which is sectors with whom you have a reputation below -1.

Collector

This script adds the "Collect Wares In Universe" command. The ship will search for all known sectors inside which you have at least one Advanced Satellite. I tried to keep it non-cheaty, so it takes a while to scan all sectors, but the ship will always go where the most valuable wares are. Then it will go back home to unload, then scan again all sectors, etc. You cannot have more than one Collector at the same time. It will use the Quantum Jumpgate Extension and the Transporter Device.
Last edited by Joubarbe on Sun, 21. Oct 18, 16:49, edited 11 times in total.

Hector0x

Post by Hector0x » Sat, 5. Mar 16, 21:59

Much thanks

Hiding stations would be cool too. Your sanctuaries are very fastidious :wink:
"Hard pounding, gentlemen. Let's see who pounds the longest." - Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington, British general and Prime Minister

Joubarbe

Post by Joubarbe » Sat, 5. Mar 16, 22:03

Yeah, unfortunately, the command does not work for stations.

Fun-X

Post by Fun-X » Sun, 20. Mar 16, 04:00

where does it get installed?

Addon?
Main directory?

Fun-X

Post by Fun-X » Sun, 20. Mar 16, 04:16

I installed AFT in the addon, and it was recognized. Set a hot key, and it worked great. Thanks.

It is cool, because it maintains the MINIMUM value in the account. The regular script "Direct Deposit" can be used to scrape off anything over a different set amount.

Seon

Post by Seon » Sun, 20. Mar 16, 09:12

*gasp* Joub, I lurb you so much.

Fun-X

Post by Fun-X » Thu, 5. May 16, 19:38

Do these still work with 1.7.0

I really like the script that keeps a minimum balance. Thanks.

Joubarbe

Post by Joubarbe » Thu, 23. Jun 16, 18:59

Added "Quick Explore"!

hanuland

Post by hanuland » Fri, 25. Nov 16, 11:14

A Korean guy asked as this question in the X3 Korean community.

"Is there a feature or script that can hide the desired stations? Because, in Mayhem 2, it needs to build too many stations. It is too hard to find sanctuary. There are now more than 100 stations. "

<This is screen shot of him>

I sympathize with him . And I guess I will soon.

So please ask.

If you think this makes sense, and if possible, maybe I think that you can improve the "ship display manger" and we will selectively hide stations.
then we will happy.:)

Joubarbe

Post by Joubarbe » Fri, 25. Nov 16, 14:03

Sorry, it's technically not possible.

What I'm gonna do however in the next version of Mayhem is this :

Sanctuary will be highlighted in green and always at the top.

Joubarbe

Post by Joubarbe » Sat, 5. Aug 17, 19:40

New version released. I've added the Collector.

This script adds the "Collect Wares In Universe" command. The ship will search for all known sectors inside which you have at least one Advanced Satellite. I tried to keep it non-cheaty, so it takes a while to scan all sectors, but the ship will always go where the most valuable wares are. Then it will go back home to unload, then scan again all sectors, etc. You cannot have more than one Collector at the same time. It will use the Quantum Jumpgate Extension and the Transporter Device.

You could still need a Reaper from time to time, but with the Collector, the micro-managing and constant satellite surveillance is way less frustrating.

Sirrobert

Post by Sirrobert » Sat, 5. Aug 17, 20:41

You are a modding god.

That is absolutely perfect.
9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm crazy. The 10th is singing the music from Tetris

Ghost140

Post by Ghost140 » Mon, 7. Aug 17, 17:45

Iv been looking for something like this for LU for years since the last salvage packs fell out of date.

Thank you Panda for making the micro a bit more tolerable.

cidhk38

Collector not unloading at HQ

Post by cidhk38 » Wed, 23. Aug 17, 05:22

Hi Joubarbe,

Thank you for these scripts, I installed the collector, he is picking up the wares but is not unloading them at the phq. Is there anything I missed?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”