Synchronized shot mod?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Falcrack

Synchronized shot mod?

Post by Falcrack » Sun, 17. Sep 17, 01:56

Is there a mod which reduces the firing timing randmoness, so that my lasers all continue to fire in synchronized salvoes during continuous firing rather than getting out of sync with each other? I would hopefully want to apply it to Mayhem.

Zaitsev

Re: Synchronized shot mod?

Post by Zaitsev » Sun, 17. Sep 17, 08:49

Falcrack wrote:Is there a mod which reduces the firing timing randmoness, so that my lasers all continue to fire in synchronized salvoes during continuous firing rather than getting out of sync with each other? I would hopefully want to apply it to Mayhem.
Not that I'm aware of, and if I remember correctly the randomness is hardcoded and thus unmoddable.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D

DiDs:
Eye of the storm Completed
Eye of the storm - book 2 Inactive
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

Uncle Benis

Post by Uncle Benis » Tue, 17. Oct 17, 15:24

Now Im curious if theres a way to make individual guns fire in sequence instead of all at once.
Since Im flying the Tempestine a lot, the 12 boresight guns lose a ton of alpha as the first shot is more like a blunderbuss that misses most projectiles than the machinegun it becomes when keeping the button pressed.
Automatizing rapidly alternating weapon groups would be a kind of a ghetto sequencer solution I guess, but I lack the coding skills to try and implement it myself.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”