where did you place your headquarters ?? (x3 reunion)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

uptheirons

where did you place your headquarters ?? (x3 reunion)

Post by uptheirons » Mon, 20. Apr 09, 13:42

where did you place your headquarters ??

i put mine in the unknown sector next to patriarchs retreat for the simple reasons that its in a central position on the map and there is only one gate in or out.
AMD 5000+ DUAL CORE
NVIDIA 8400GS 512MB
2 GIG MEMORY

CARD AND MEMORY TO BE UGRADED.......UP THE IRONS !!

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Mon, 20. Apr 09, 13:57

You might want to check out one of the many threads on this subject.

Brian Poarch

Post by Brian Poarch » Mon, 8. Mar 10, 04:16

how do i get the player headquarters in x3 reunion?

mystikmind2005
x2

Post by mystikmind2005 » Mon, 8. Mar 10, 05:27

Brian Poarch wrote:how do i get the player headquarters in x3 reunion?
See the link here;

http://roguey.freewha.com/gaming/pc/x3/ ... a_gi-1.php

Page 1 is not a spoiler and tells you what you have to know, the other pages will have spoilers tho.

I put my HQ in Presidents end, mainly because it is a small sector, so TS ships won't fart around all day traveling in from a gate. Being near Terracorp HQ is very handy as well, Infact if i could go back, i would put my HQ right next to it, in the same sector!!
What intriguing weapons and shields will you use to protect your trade ships and sectors from the Khaak when your not home? unless you can afford capital ships *and luck* its all for nothing, NOTHING! Mwaahhhhahaha
*(amendment for TC since all the good strategy and planning is no longer enough, you also need luck)*

T.Thompson
x3tc

Post by T.Thompson » Mon, 8. Mar 10, 13:26

I put mine in Avarice. A bit north of the center line. Thinkin I shoud have placed it closer to a gate though to save time.
"Wherever I have gone, I was sure to find myself there. You can run all your life, but not go anywhere..."

Volatar
xr

Post by Volatar » Mon, 8. Mar 10, 15:02

I currently am considering where to put mine. I want to near to good asteroids so I can put up the complexes I need, but don't think I want it in the same sector with all those FPS sucking stations and asteroids.

I had been considering one place someone had mentioned they put theirs in in another thread: Pluto, with their complexes next door in the Oort Cloud (I am playing with XTM). However, I like your idea of placing it in Presidents End. Nice empty sector, and I can use the nice big asteroids over in Ore Belt.

:shock: I thought I had this whole thing figured out. :roll:

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Mon, 8. Mar 10, 23:14

Reunion was Elysium of Light.

I could sell excess to the Goner for increased rep.

One gate again.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Mon, 8. Mar 10, 23:17

Brian Poarch wrote:how do i get the player headquarters in x3 reunion?
By not resurrecting a thread nearly a year old? :roll:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”