- When a ship flies to a carrier/station with the intention of docking it occasionally freezes indefinitely when it reaches the very start of the blinkenlighten runway markers.
- It was also reported that a ship could freeze indefinitely when sitting at the docking clamps but not quite docking.
- This script is designed to fix the former but possibly also the latter. (could not reproduce)
- Ships use an installed Docking Computer when within 5km of the target station/carrier.
(= Transporter range in vanilla)
- Lockup Fix and Docking Computer are automatically available for all scripts that call:
That means all vanilla scripts and just about all custom ones.
- Custom scripts that tap into SIGNAL_DOCKED will not recognise this as "proper docking" when In Sector but the stock X3 "auto-supply when docking" does work.
OOS there are no incompatibility issues.
Copy the contents of the ZIP into the TC folder.
Resources used: none