The sounds of... Elite

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

The sounds of... Elite

Post by Guest » Sun, 18. Oct 20, 02:05

Let me throw this as an educational topic.

edit: link removed

so you ask me, what is the point in all of this? Well... I don't know. I am just trying to educate people. That's my job...

I guess. but people have virdicts. So throw them at me. Go ahead.
Last edited by Guest on Sun, 8. Nov 20, 23:45, edited 1 time in total.

Greenhorn
x3ap

Re: The sounds of... Elite

Post by Greenhorn » Sun, 18. Oct 20, 02:23

:?: How are the sounds in x4 foundations compared to elite?. To Anyone that has the game ,Thanks, bye. :)
Running latest Steam X3: Albion Prelude .v 3.1 + bonus pack.favorite single music :Coldplay - Something just like this.Muse - Supermassive blackhole.Audiomachine - Sol Invictus,Cinematic.And finally, Florent Zunino - Foundation - Titles.

Post by Guest » Sun, 18. Oct 20, 02:40

Greenhorn wrote:
Sun, 18. Oct 20, 02:23
:?: How are the sounds in x4 foundations compared to elite?. To Anyone that has the game ,Thanks, bye. :)
well,, you don't know anything about sound design. It is presented like that. Thankx, bye.

Post by Guest » Sun, 18. Oct 20, 02:42

anyone else wants to comment like this, go ahead. I have a youtube channel standing by right about this about now... and it has many to follow. So throw me in your -20 IQ right about now... Mods anyone? I would love to post those too... You have my love and attention ;)

Unbekanntes Feindschiff
x4

Post by Unbekanntes Feindschiff » Sun, 18. Oct 20, 02:59

The video itself is interesting and well-done. A suggestion for improvement would be to maybe give a small explaination (with visual aids) about that own engine sound you did there (or just anything). Explain what kind of wave(s) you have there, what filters you apply, explain what they do to your wave, etc. and visualize that. I think that would make things much easier to understand and more understandable for people with little knowledge about sound as well as make your video more vivid in general.

I think you picked the wrong subforum though (this is about discussions about X4 and a video about the sound design of a different game would likely be more suited to the Creative Zone or the Off-Topic forums)
HGN

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Imperial Good » Sun, 18. Oct 20, 08:17

Guest wrote:
Sun, 18. Oct 20, 02:05
I have moved this to off-topic as this topic does not seem directly connected with X4.

Post by Guest » Mon, 19. Oct 20, 01:07

Imperial Good wrote:
Sun, 18. Oct 20, 08:17
Guest wrote:
Sun, 18. Oct 20, 02:05
I have moved this to off-topic as this topic does not seem directly connected with X4.
Ok, noted. Next video will be title "Why the sounds of X4 foundations suck". Maybe that will be connected to X4 ;)

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Mon, 19. Oct 20, 14:59

If you want to make a post that's critical of a game feature, then by all means do so. However, if you are rude and insulting, either to the people responsible for that game feature or to those who reply to your post and don't agree with you, then your thread won't last long. You agreed to abide by the forum rules when you signed up to the forum, and you will be held to that agreement.

Post by Guest » Mon, 26. Oct 20, 00:18

Ok

edit: link removed
Last edited by Guest on Sun, 8. Nov 20, 23:45, edited 1 time in total.

theeclownbroze
x4

Post by theeclownbroze » Fri, 30. Oct 20, 14:41

Jokes aside, you're completely correct Guest, it's why I don't like playing on the VR headset for more than 15 minutes, too uncomfortable.

xenoncore123
x4

Post by xenoncore123 » Sun, 15. Nov 20, 23:27

WORT WORT WORT
"We are an island nation. What we lack in men, we can more than make up for in ships"

King Henry VIII- Tudors TV series

My virtual presence. Depressing isn't it ? :P
https://linktr.ee/scarrior

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Mon, 16. Nov 20, 00:43

Why are you spamming nonsense a dead thread? In future, just don't.

Return to “Off Topic English”