Manual remote claiming abandoned ships

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Elvenwolf
x4

Manual remote claiming abandoned ships

Post by Elvenwolf » Fri, 12. Jul 19, 07:22

I am just curiouse if it was intentional design or what. I am aware of global settings for "auto claim" abandoned ships or notifications. Reason I don't have auto claim active is because sometimes haulers find them but they are also near hostiles. And with pilot comm (notification) if you try to look at the map to find it, check the situation, the comm will disappear and the option to claim/protect/ignore goes away. Sure I can go there and claim myself but here is my questions:

Why is there no manual function for remotely claim abandoned ship if auto version is availabe in global setting? What is the difference between claim now (from notifications or auto) and claiming later? Same action just different input/time.

gorgofdoom
x4

Re: Manual remote claiming abandoned ships

Post by gorgofdoom » Thu, 25. Jul 19, 08:42

There is an option for it. Right click on the abandoned ship with one that has marines selected to perform the task. If it doesn't have marines, the option will not be available.

Return to “X4: Foundations”