[MOD] Show Fight and Trade Ranks v1.12

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

morbideth
x3tc

[MOD] Show Fight and Trade Ranks v1.12

Post by morbideth » Fri, 28. Dec 18, 05:11

Did you know there were combat and trade ranks in the game? There are, they are in your statistics menu.. allllll the way at the bottom. Perhaps snuck in, in a patch? I think that's rather too obscure. The game should be much more aggressive about telling me how awesome I am, so I added the ranks to the display by your player name as you can see below. I also moved game time to the other side to balance things out. This is a substitution file, and will not work with any mods that change the same files, I'm not aware of any that do at the moment. (Once modding the UI is fixed it will be easy to make it play well with others) EDIT: Should now be compatible with everything.

So... what's your rank?

[ external image ]
Must be installed in your game dir/extensions folder
v1.12 Requires API
[ external image ]

Changelog
  • v1.12 Update to reflect changes in the API. Dependencies added. You now have to have the APIs enabled to enable this mod.
  • v1.11 Update to reflect changes in the API. Not a big deal with this mod.
  • v1.1
  • v1.0: Initial release
Last edited by morbideth on Tue, 22. Jan 19, 01:50, edited 7 times in total.

argon_emperor
x4

Re: [MOD] Show Fight and Trade Ranks v1.0

Post by argon_emperor » Fri, 28. Dec 18, 05:48

Would you be able to make it include the rank number from 1 to 30 as well? Even after playing since X2, I still can't remember the order of the ranks so I don't know how far along to X-TREME I am otherwise XD
[ external image ]
***modified***
"You can get more of what you want with kind words and a gun, than you can with just kind words" - Al Capone

morbideth
x3tc

Post by morbideth » Fri, 28. Dec 18, 09:46

argon_emperor wrote:
Fri, 28. Dec 18, 05:48
Would you be able to make it include the rank number from 1 to 30 as well? Even after playing since X2, I still can't remember the order of the ranks so I don't know how far along to X-TREME I am otherwise XD
Would require editing the language file, which I don't think we can do atm. I guess you could edit the core game cats, but that isn't something I'm going to do.

argon_emperor
x4

Post by argon_emperor » Fri, 28. Dec 18, 10:45

Ahh damnit, was nice to hope though XD
[ external image ]
***modified***
"You can get more of what you want with kind words and a gun, than you can with just kind words" - Al Capone

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”