Finding n̶e̶m̶o̶ fusion rectors (spoilered questions )

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ajime
x4

Re: Finding n̶e̶m̶o̶ fusion rectors (spoilered questions )

Post by ajime » Sat, 27. Oct 18, 10:04

usually i just camp outside of distress reek and pirate pmc ships after they picked up the goods

SirNukes
x4

Post by SirNukes » Mon, 29. Oct 18, 02:24

NewtSoup wrote:
Sun, 21. Oct 18, 17:15
SirNukes wrote:
Sun, 21. Oct 18, 08:54
What worked for me: scan the fusion reactor production module of the station to be able to see its production cycle timer; then just after a cycle completes, keep opening the trade offers through that specific station's menu until the fusion reactors showed up for sale. Though even then, they were often half sold before showing up on the menu.
That's really interesting. I can't work out which is the module that produces the fusion reactors though. And when I'm in sector I'm under heavy fire from Plutarch almost constantly ( they don't go for my trade ships when I'm OOS though ).
The fusion cores are on the protrusions and pretty large; scanning the station bits should only take a couple minutes to find them. Plutarch mostly chase with fighters which can't effectively hit you while strafing around the station structure. The cycle time on fusion cores is 20 minutes, and a pair of them produce around 100 reactors each cycle. With a trade agent on the station, you can view the production cycle time and station trade offers from anywhere.

NewtSoup
x4

Post by NewtSoup » Tue, 30. Oct 18, 17:23

SirNukes wrote:
Mon, 29. Oct 18, 02:24
The fusion cores are on the protrusions and pretty large; scanning the station bits should only take a couple minutes to find them. Plutarch mostly chase with fighters which can't effectively hit you while strafing around the station structure. The cycle time on fusion cores is 20 minutes, and a pair of them produce around 100 reactors each cycle. With a trade agent on the station, you can view the production cycle time and station trade offers from anywhere.
Good stuff!. I've learned what a Fusion Core Fac looks like now since mooching around in terracorp land where everything is blue and serene.
I am a rock in the wind, watch how I plummet!
Gamer Girl since 1981 Mistress of Heavy Landings since 1984 (BBC-B Elite)

Corei7 7700, 16GB Ram, MSI RX6700XT, Sidewinder FFB2, Kubuntu 22.04

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”