Economy and supply trader issues.

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Docmasters123

Economy and supply trader issues.

Post by Docmasters123 » Fri, 18. May 18, 20:08

So I installed the Economy and supply trader script, and I can't activate it. I went to buy the mark 1 trading software and it doesn't show up in my freight (with my mercury hauler). But when I go to buy the software it shows that I already have it. I bought it with my discoverer and tried to transfer it but it shows its installed but says I have 0 on the ship.

I don't know if I installed the wrong script. I was having a hard time trying to find the script to down load.

If anyone has any advice on what to do it would be greatly appreciated.

And this is for AP.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 19. May 18, 18:02

The Trading software Mk1 is already preinstalled on TS class ships. As such it does not appear in the freight window, but is listed under built-in components in the ship details (ship info) window. Built-in softwares cannot be transferred from the ship in question.

Regarding the EST, have you made sure to install the script and t files, to your "addon" sub directory of your X3 Terran Conflict folder. All X3AP specific files are located there. Also make sure to install the libraries, too. You can find the latest version of the EST files here and of the libraries here.

As for not being able to start the EST, does your ship meet all other requirements? Trade Software Mk2 and Navigation Command Software MK1 have to be installed, too. Also your ship either must have a pilot (from the pilot union, e.g. a CLS or CAG pilot) already aboard or has to be docked to a station, so a pilot can enter the ship.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”