Marvins various Mods list

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Marvin Martian
x4

Marvins various Mods list

Post by Marvin Martian » Wed, 20. Apr 16, 11:26

Hi,

here a list of some of my mods at the german Scripts and Modding section, and below small mod(s) without dedicated topic

Fleetsupported Boarding
A mod to use additional Ships to carry more Marines, this supports also the boarding of Stations

Carriers
Additional Commands for docking and undocking, and commands to handle subordinate smallships of a carrier-capital

droppable Targon Tracer
by droping of a nav beacon there will be a communication available to order a Weaponplattform
additional are possible to order Nevbeacons or with Ship Dock there are also options to place a Secure Station at Gates or Highwayexits

Hacking as a Service
by talk to a black market dealer there is an additional option to get a station or parts of it hacked for money

Repairservice
Some jobships and a new commands to let non fightships repair others by the mechanik
there is also the posibility to restore wrecked ships

fly Smallships
a couple of vanilla small Ships are avalible as controllable drones at dronedealers (talk option 2)

Ship Dock
some Stations with capital ship docks and automated Repair AI (first time you dock with skunk a Engineer will created and a adapt AI starts that repairs the station and docked ships)
to get a command to dock ships Carriers or Tradestation Network will be required

Safe Zones
This mod adds a list of Zone for each Sector where player-not-in-squad ships go to wait after finish a job
in case a sector do not have a save zone another zone (if available) of the cluster will be used instead
if you define a new zone by map, an existing zone of this sector will be replaced in the list

Special Modifications
This mod is a converter of smallships into other types, like a tuning service.
Actually this only works with smallship shipyards
if you call a smallship dealer -> modify ships -> special modify in case of use my SomeShips (v1.20 or later) and you have any Dwalyn in your squad you can change them into a Universaltransport model (or back)
this is basically usefull in case you add Mod-Smallships that haven't patched into shipyard productions like in a running game

---

Real estate business 100.zip
  • first release
this is a mod to sell or buy Stations from or to other factions
to start a deal, call a Manager or Defenceofficer (option 2 if available), to buy a station from NPC the Entity need to be working on the Station (but here is only a limited change to get the option to buy, the price is high and you can't buy a shipyard or unique station),
for selling you can talk to each hirable MA/DO (faction will new owner, neutral faction is not supported), then you can ...
- always sell your stations cheap, with some relation bonus
- mostly to "regular" Price with a chance of relation bonus
- or with low chance to a random higher price, without any relationbonus
(relationbonus is similar to player traderuns)

---

Adv_com.zip simply add in old comm radialmenu the more... link under [5]
this funktion is added at most of my mod that use them, exception is only some functions added at CWIR mod

---
PlunderVoyager-100.zip
From CWIR exported (player)plunder and voyager feature, do NOT use this together with CWIR,
but similar to CWIR the Adv_com.zip will required in case no other mod of mine, like Carriers, will in use to get access to the required command slots (Pilot->"more ..." -> )
Last edited by Marvin Martian on Sat, 1. Apr 17, 19:55, edited 5 times in total.

Rubini
xr

Post by Rubini » Sat, 23. Apr 16, 01:49

Thanks MM! All these mods are masterpieces and excellent at code perspective!

wurst01
x4

Post by wurst01 » Wed, 4. May 16, 08:49

Very good MODs !

Hello, you have possible a MOD that can close all messenges, so I only can see the radar.
greetings Kai

eMYNOCK
Moderator (DevNet)
Moderator (DevNet)
x4

Post by eMYNOCK » Wed, 4. May 16, 12:09

Marvin, you made my day!

I always wanted to have the possibility to Sell my Stations to the Canterans... or who ever wanted it...

I assume that sold Stations spawn Mission offers, eh?

And additionally... would it be possible to Sell a station to a Faction i want?

Lore wise to Heart of Albion in DeVries for Example?

Marvin Martian
x4

Post by Marvin Martian » Wed, 4. May 16, 12:37

Thanks a lot

@wurst01
i think that would be difficult, it would be require to replace all of that calls with a new function

@eMYNOCK
you sell the station to the faction you call
and there is no mission, is simple a conversation and with luck you can sell with higher price or not
because of you select your station from the property list, you can sell each station to each faction (the station will not leave the zone :D, only change owner)

eMYNOCK
Moderator (DevNet)
Moderator (DevNet)
x4

Post by eMYNOCK » Wed, 4. May 16, 14:33

That means i could sell a... well... Construction Shop to the Reivers?

And i think you missunderstood my question about the "Mission Offers" i was asking if a Station that i sold to... Heart of Albion for Example... will generate Mission Offers like a (Light Bulbs, Suit Cases, Skulls.. or what ever symbol can be found) NPC Stations.

Marvin Martian
x4

Post by Marvin Martian » Wed, 4. May 16, 15:03

if you can talk to a Reivers NPC (so you are not enemy) you can sell them a station
or buy a station

the mission offers should appear at all non-player-stations (and non enemy to player)

wurst01
x4

dropable Gate Staion .....

Post by wurst01 » Thu, 5. May 16, 20:11

Hey Marvin,
Is it correct if you set a NAV beacon and choose a outpost station and it is no Fraction, not mine or anything else????
greetings Kai

Marvin Martian
x4

Post by Marvin Martian » Fri, 6. May 16, 07:59

An outpost should be set to faction of player.primaryship
so in case you use cover it will be that faction

but that behavior could come from an outdated TargonTracer Version, so you need 1.28 for the Outposts to get the right ownership and positioning at Highwayexits, Gates or Jumpbeacons (you need to within 10km from targetobject and the closest to your Navbeacon will be choosed)

wurst01
x4

dropable Gate Staion .....Outpost...

Post by wurst01 » Fri, 6. May 16, 19:23

Hey Marvin,
yes,I set out NAV beacon right byside a gate and its NO owner. If you build a outpost by CV, then I own it. Not if I use a NAV beacon. and I have all Mods I need for this.
I was inside the 10km radius.......No Owner, No Manager, Defence Officer..only Trader on outpost or Dreadnut.
greetimgs Kai

Marvin Martian
x4

Re: dropable Gate Staion .....Outpost...

Post by Marvin Martian » Sat, 7. May 16, 08:02

wurst01 wrote:I have all Mods I need for this.
what ship delivers the Outpost? M or XL?

if M, then you run an old version of the Mod like i said before, make an update of the mod to the actual version and it will work right

wurst01
x4

Post by wurst01 » Sat, 7. May 16, 21:00

Hey Marvin,
Now I added Carrier Mod and no result the outpost is still neutral if you use a Nav Beacon to create a Outpost....and No Ships anyway. not M, not XL nothing

Marvin Martian
x4

Post by Marvin Martian » Sun, 8. May 16, 08:53

wurst01 wrote:Now I added Carrier Mod and no result the outpost is still neutral
i tell you you should update TargonTracer-Mod !!
(delete actual mm_defenceplatform\ folder from Rebirth extensions\ and copy the new downloaded and unzipped one from the actual 1.28 into extensions\)

wurst01
x4

Post by wurst01 » Sun, 8. May 16, 11:21

I´m on 128 and I downloaded again and copy it in extension and the same! If I set out a NAV-BEACON and choose outpost station then the small ship comes and build it, but the owner is NEUTRAL and no Manager, Defense Officer and Technician on station. only Trader and hirable NPC ->so no conversation, no chance to bye the station nothing or anything else. I tried The 128 with and without Nav beacon.
Greetings Kai

Marvin Martian
x4

Post by Marvin Martian » Sun, 8. May 16, 11:41

and thats the crazy thing

1.28 will send an CV, not a smallship and then the Station will be build with right faction and a crew

the behavior you discribe is only possible with an older version thats designed to deliver Jumpbeacons :?

wurst01
x4

Post by wurst01 » Sun, 8. May 16, 15:18

Ich kann machen was ich will irgend wie kommt kein CV sondern nur das kleine Schiff

wurst01
x4

Post by wurst01 » Mon, 9. May 16, 08:28

I have tried now all variants and the only one that not working is build the Outpost and Wachfeste with Nav beacon. there stil comes the small ship to build---> only neutral Fraktion in both cases. and I have 1.28.
The Dock is working fine and if I build the Outpost with AL-CV its working fine

nik_nv

Post by nik_nv » Mon, 26. Sep 16, 18:53

Hello Marvin!

How can I find your "mm_pirateoutpost" mod?

Thanks.

Marvin Martian
x4

Post by Marvin Martian » Tue, 27. Sep 16, 08:05

this mod is more or less still under development and not released yet

but this is only a converting of the DV/TO-(Pirate)Outposts into tradestations and add another type of SY (what makes it less compatible with mods that also add shipyards)

lordmuck
x4

Cool collection + 1 request

Post by lordmuck » Fri, 24. Feb 17, 11:35

Hey,

Do you happen to have the Plunder part of CWIR separate? As I am running another save file w/o CWIR installed

Thanks

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”