OK Trade (trade command)
- Operates as a free trader when no homebase is set (like UT)
- When homebased it trades multiple wares for its homebase (like CAG)
- Coordinates with other OK Traders
- Monitors profitability and replans trade runs
- Scans for hostiles and escapes before getting attacked.
- No micromanagement, levels or special equipment requirements.
- Broadcast settings to multiple ships
- Auto-rename (off by default)
- Trade illegal wares (free trader only, off by default)
- Sector blacklist (for station selection, not move-pathing)
- Equipment config
- Respects dockware manager ware limits
- Optionally tether a free trader to a sector and set a range it can trade in.
- Economy boost mode for free traders.
- Trade command software MK2
- Terran Conflict and Albion Prelude
- ZIP file containing T file and script files.
Release notes and details can be found in subsequent posts.
- Developed using X-Studio
- Hosted by XDownloads
The resource IDs have been selected based on available slots in the community script and download library thread. However this does not preclude the possibility of conflict as those IDs may only reflect resources used in the scripts that thread indexes.
Code: Select all
Text File 9055 Trade Commands 448: COMMAND_TYPE_TRADE_48
Edit: added working download link. X2-Illuminatus