Space Fuel Distillery in Herron's Nebula? [X3:AP]

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Ranged66
x4

Space Fuel Distillery in Herron's Nebula? [X3:AP]

Post by Ranged66 » Tue, 19. Feb 13, 08:20

There are 2 Distillery's in Herron's Nebula, but is it legal if i build one there?
If nit then where is a Distillery legal?
It would fit nicely with my 2 Wheat Farm M's and Rimes Fact (I am newish to X)

P.S. if i am bored, i always hang around the distillery's and scan the couriers for freight. if they have space fuel i force them to surrender xD.

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Tue, 19. Feb 13, 08:57

It isn't legal to build a space fuel distillery in any Commonwealth race sector--if you want your own you'll need to put it in pirate or Xenon space. (Think Terran space works as well, but not sure on that).

aXeldk
x3tc

Post by aXeldk » Tue, 19. Feb 13, 09:01

I have build mine in Hatikvah's Faith due to ambient supply from commonwealth space and frequent pratrolling navy ships ;)
Life is difficult for the marine stored in the hold of an unaware player

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 19. Feb 13, 11:51

Illegal goods FAQ. Consider the Player-owned factories of them as being considered similarly illegal by the races. Established NPC-owned ones in race areas are licenced by the local authorities.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

foxglow
x4

Post by foxglow » Tue, 19. Feb 13, 15:35

To be honest, in my experience with TC and now AP I now never bother with the illegal wares any more, as in all my games so far a 1MJ shield complex always outstrips the profits of any illegal product I have ever made.

just my 2 creditssss worth :)

Foxy

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”