[SCR/IDX] Lucikes Script Collection for X³: Terran Conflict [16th July 2011]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Tue, 27. Jul 10, 12:02

Sheol wrote:I saw one of my CAGs and a CLS jump in next to a sattelite yesterday, I didn't know they could do that they don't even have navigators!
Your satellite is placed in the sector middle, right? That's normal behaviour of the pilot union and completly independent from satellites or anything else. You can change that behavior in the language file of the library:
8013-L044.pck wrote:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<language id="44">

<page id="8013" title="Pilot Union" descr="">
<t id="0">exists</t>

<t id="10">YES</t> <!-- Jump in the sector center -->
<t id="11">NO</t> <!-- Jump to Terran -->

[...]
----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Lucikes Script Collection for X³: Terran Conflict

[ external image ]
[ external image ] [ external image ]

-> Lucikes Script Collection (Zip-Format)
-> Lucikes Script Collection (7-Zip-EXE-Format)

Required: X³: Terran Conflict Version 2.5 or newer (not compatible with X³: Reunion) !!

11th June 2010
  • Ship Hotkeys (Version 3.2.02)
  • Ship Tools (Version 3.1.07)
  • Befehlsbibliothek "Libraries" (Version 3.4.15)
25th July 2010
  • Prospector (Version 3.2.07)
  • Security and Rescue Service (Version 3.2.01)
  • Befehlsbibliothek "Libraries" (Version 3.5.00)

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Tue, 27. Jul 10, 12:11

Question... all the files in this pack are the current up to date releases of the scripts?

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Tue, 27. Jul 10, 13:48

Yep, on date of the release of the pack, they are up to date.

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Tue, 27. Jul 10, 15:00

taukarrie
x3tc

Post by taukarrie » Thu, 29. Jul 10, 19:37

does the turret with the mining laser in it have to be set to a specific command for it to work properly?

Xander Cade
x3tc

Post by Xander Cade » Sat, 31. Jul 10, 00:25

I'm not going to complain about "crazy German stuff", but I haven't had any contact with the language for 20 years. Luckily, I am fairly decent with languages and can figure out what most things in the collection are but I am baffled but some words. I'm simply going to give up and install everything with my fingers crossed.

Would it be possible to include a .txt file with a translation for all the folder names in future versions? It's too late for me, but it may help some people in future to just install the scripts they want.

Is there a way to extract all 21 .zips at once?

Also, I'm a little confused about the libraries. It seems that all of the individual scripts come with updated libraries and there is an updated library in the package. Further, all of the instruction pages include separate links to the scripts and library. I've installed the updated library and am currently answering "No" to the question of overwriting for the individual scripts.
"What he doesn't understand is that the Welsh are a subject people, put on Earth to do menial tasks for the English." - John Cleese

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Sat, 31. Jul 10, 02:07

Xander Cade wrote:Would it be possible to include a .txt file with a translation for all the folder names in future versions? It's too late for me, but it may help some people in future to just install the scripts they want.
Any foldername is based on the name of the script. It may be not as user-friendly as it could be, but you could compare the german, english and folder names of each script with the help of the linked support topics in the first post.

Xander Cade wrote:Is there a way to extract all 21 .zips at once?
Depends on the unpacker which is used by you. For me I can say, 7-zip does that job with the correct selection of the context menu.

Xander Cade wrote:Also, I'm a little confused about the libraries. It seems that all of the individual scripts come with updated libraries and there is an updated library in the package.
It's adviced to use the newest available library. Any new library is fully downward compatible, but improves/adds functionality and fixes bugs. And that library is one for all of the scripts which need it.

The reason why there are multiple links: Any supporter of Lucikes library had their own method to link it. Some linked to the German topic of the library as there was no English one then, another one linked it directly. After I've released the English topic for the collection and library, I sent a message to each of the supporters. They responded, but it seems as they didn't like to update their links. Anyway, the German topic for the library has a link to the English one and otherwise.

dmichailcz

Post by dmichailcz » Sat, 28. Aug 10, 03:27

I have a question (related to CAG, EST, CLS and PSC) - is it really necessary for them to spam you with messages "station have no money" every 5 minutes? Wouldn't be better to send only one message?

I've come to PC after ten game hours (on SETA), and I found my mailbox spammed heavily (4 freighters, ten hours without money).

Just small suggestion, current state is not flaw :)
I am not very good in english, so please, forgive me...

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Wed, 15. Sep 10, 16:14

[ external image ]

Required: X³: Terran Conflict Version 2.5 or newer (not compatible with X³: Reunion) !!

15th Sept. 2010
  • CODEA Weapon System (Version 3.2.01)
  • MEFOS Weapon System (Version 3.2.04)
  • Security and Rescue Service (Version 3.2.02)
  • Befehlsbibliothek "Libraries" (Version 3.5.01)

vntm54
x4

Post by vntm54 » Sun, 26. Sep 10, 09:54

where can I find the changelog for your releases please ?

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Sun, 26. Sep 10, 23:07

You can find the changelogs in the support topics of each scripts. They are linked in the first post of that topic here. But the English CODEA- and also the SRS-topic aren't up to date yet. The collection has newer versions, than the English topics as standalone releases.

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

[ external image ]

26th Sept. 2010
  • CODEA Weapon System (Version 3.2.02)
  • Personnel Transporter (Version 3.3.02)
  • Security and Rescue Service (Version 3.2.04)
  • Befehlsbibliothek "Libraries" (Version 3.5.02)

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Wed, 29. Sep 10, 01:59

I've got a weird problem. Military Transport is demanding 3.4.12, no matter that I have 3.5.02 any suggestions?

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Wed, 29. Sep 10, 02:05

Triaxx2 wrote:I've got a weird problem. Military Transport is demanding 3.4.12, no matter that I have 3.5.02 any suggestions?
Check your correct installation of the library and military transport. I think there is at least one file missing. That's the reason for any of these kind of errors in the past.

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Wed, 29. Sep 10, 04:51

Thanks. I had to remove, then reinstall the script, after adding the library. Totally should have been able to figure that out on my own. :P

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Sun, 24. Oct 10, 19:33

Neaera wrote:And what is Apollo_X3TC_V3101.zip?
Lucike just released some new information.
Spoiler
Show
The secret Apollo project exists for about two years now. For them of you, who don't want to search anymore, there is a small "cheat".

You only have to rename your players name to "apollo.top.secret", save your game and re-load it. After that you have a small logfile beneath your savegame directory with some information.

Mad_CatMk2
x4

Post by Mad_CatMk2 » Sun, 24. Oct 10, 22:36

Saetan wrote:
Neaera wrote:And what is Apollo_X3TC_V3101.zip?
Lucike just released some new information.
Spoiler
Show
The secret Apollo project exists for about two years now. For them of you, who don't want to search anymore, there is a small "cheat".

You only have to rename your players name to "apollo.top.secret", save your game and re-load it. After that you have a small logfile beneath your savegame directory with some information.
EDIT: Found it, silly me.
I fly an OWP. What about you?

russbo
x4

Post by russbo » Wed, 27. Oct 10, 18:45

Saetan, are you going to add the Weapons' Base (CODEA Waffenstützpunkt) to this script collection in the near future? I'm looking forward to playing with that. Looks like another fine "must have" addition by you and Lucike.

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Wed, 27. Oct 10, 22:49

russbo, definitly not ;-) ... CODEA weapon base is a mod and no script ;-)

... at the moment I'm still to lazy for updating the manuals for Lucike's scripts. Maybe I'm able to find some motivation for that the next days ... afterwards I may be thinkin' about starting an English manual for the CODEA weapon base, but I'm not sure if that would make a lot of sense, while keeping my lack of motivation in mind.

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Sun, 7. Nov 10, 20:57

[ external image ]

6th Nov. 2010
  • CODEA Weapon System (Version 3.2.03)
  • Commercial Agent (Version 3.3.05)
  • Dockware Manager (Version 3.1.06)
  • MEFOS Weapon System (Version 3.2.05)
  • Military Transport (Version 3.2.00)
7th Nov. 2010
  • Commercial Agent (Version 3.3.06)
  • Dockware Manager (Version 3.1.07)
  • Hangar Manager (Version 3.1.02)
  • Ship Tools (Version 3.1.08)
  • Travel Drive (Version 3.1.02)

h2o.Ava
x3tc

Post by h2o.Ava » Tue, 9. Nov 10, 09:52

Could you package these separately?
2.2MB vs 1.1MB.
Save the bandwidth and the whales.
What about placing the dates that each script was updated on the first post?

Thanks for the awesome scripts.
Soooo many lines of code, I decided to not read through them.
:thumb_up:

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”