[MOD] X3TC Boron Lusca M7 - V1.5

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

mikthescot
x3tc

Post by mikthescot » Tue, 12. May 09, 19:20

were do i save the file to?

killerog
x4

Post by killerog » Tue, 12. May 09, 19:36

Just extact it into your mian steam folder (where x3Tc.exe is). You should ahev 3 folders in there Mods,script and Documents.

mikthescot
x3tc

Post by mikthescot » Tue, 12. May 09, 19:44

well it says do you want to open or save file .
wen i saved it there was no folder just an unkown file
unlike wen i tryed the normandy mod it came in a zipped folder
soz for bieng useless with comps
:oops:

mikthescot
x3tc

Post by mikthescot » Tue, 12. May 09, 19:47

it comes as a RAR file i cant extract it or open it

killerog
x4

Post by killerog » Tue, 12. May 09, 19:51

You need to download and install Win rar to extract RAR files:: http://www.rarsoft.com/download.htm

This file :: WinRAR x86 (32 bit) 3.90 beta 1

Much better for zips aswell.

mikthescot
x3tc

Post by mikthescot » Tue, 12. May 09, 20:00

:D
thx sooooo much it works thx thx thx :P

killerog
x4

Post by killerog » Tue, 12. May 09, 20:05

np, glad you got it working.

Azalyn
x3tc

Post by Azalyn » Thu, 17. Dec 09, 13:48

Axeface,

The Lusca is the kind of ship that really fits my style of fighting, I'm not a huge fan of the fast style dog fighting with M3-5's. In reading through the post I noticed that your mod won't work as a fake patch. As I've just started to begin to understand the modding process and working/fixing scripts I've got a custom mod I'm already using that (so far) have only been able to get it to work as a mod and not a script. The files my mod changes only deal with stations, phq and equipment docs, so do you think it'd be possible to merge your mod into mine (or your's into mine however you want to look at it)? Last time I installed new ships into my game it crashed it and had to reinstall the game, not a process I want to repeat.

I find M7's to be the most fun (for me at least) to play around in and love the KingTiger. It's great for eliminating pesky fighters very fast and has generous foreword firepower but doesn't compare to the Thresher, even with 8 IBL's and 2 Gauss Cannon's in the foreward turret. With the Lusca I could go on Xenon patrols (or purge Xenon Sectors) with just a Tiger or Cerberus in tow for fighter control. Would make it much more fun and challenging than sitting on the bridge of my Osaka and watching it just lay waste to everything without having to do much work on my part.
The surest way to make something easy to use, with few errors, is to make it impossible to do otherwise
- Donald Norman

killerog
x4

Post by killerog » Thu, 17. Dec 09, 15:27

Your best bet is to merge your mod with mine as it has been updated for the latest patch. And from what you said you should be able to simple merge them as you don't use the same files.

Ratlaw
x3tc

Post by Ratlaw » Tue, 16. Mar 10, 21:22

I just installed this mod and cant find the ship in my cheat menue, for all ships. Is there somewhere I need to go and buy this ship in a ship yard?

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Tue, 16. Mar 10, 21:38

Ratlaw wrote:I just installed this mod and cant find the ship in my cheat menue, for all ships. Is there somewhere I need to go and buy this ship in a ship yard?
Axeface wrote:Check the mod on your startup screen and go to Boron shipyards for the Lusca, or Paranid shipyards for the Thanatos (You'll get a message about both ships too).

For future reference: Read the OP thoroughly.

Ratlaw
x3tc

Post by Ratlaw » Tue, 16. Mar 10, 21:46

Ok im dumb I read that you must go to the shipyard, but the ship is not there only a read me text. I went into the ship and it was invisable. So there something wrong. I put the files where there suppost to go? The ships are read me texts that dont work!

killerog
x4

Post by killerog » Tue, 16. Mar 10, 22:17

That means your are missing the text file (thing that has all the names in it) If you buy one of the read me text it will be one of the ships. Make sure there is a folder called t in X3:Tc main folder.

Ratlaw
x3tc

Post by Ratlaw » Tue, 16. Mar 10, 22:49

killerog wrote:That means your are missing the text file (thing that has all the names in it) If you buy one of the read me text it will be one of the ships. Make sure there is a folder called t in X3:Tc main folder.
So what do I do? I tryed to board the ship with the text file and its broken the ship wont show up. I have a lot of problems with the text files.Like some missles are text files and a lot of other things, there all read me stuff! I have the t file, in my x3tc. am I suppost to put something in there?

killerog
x4

Post by killerog » Wed, 17. Mar 10, 02:09

What files do you have in there? If you are getting lots of read me text errors something has messed it up.

Ratlaw
x3tc

Post by Ratlaw » Wed, 17. Mar 10, 02:39

killerog wrote:What files do you have in there? If you are getting lots of read me text errors something has messed it up.
I have alot of numaric stuff in there, but like you said it's like some are missing. I downloaded a lot of the SPK files first off. Thats when it all started missles where now numaric, so I had to find the right numbers to match. The marine stuff was borked, becaseu there weapons were numaric. A matter a fact it all started with the SPK marine downloads. Thats what I used first was just those downloads to help me with boarding ships. Now, it seems I get a lot of them. Can you help me with this at all?

Ratlaw
x3tc

Post by Ratlaw » Wed, 17. Mar 10, 07:06

Why are these ships invisable to me? Maybe since I took out the emp files that will make them show up to me? Anyone have any ideas why there texted in the ship menue and when i get in one there invisable and choppy at flying? Was it becasue I had the emp files installed in the game earlier on?

TwilightWalker
x3tc

Post by TwilightWalker » Wed, 17. Mar 10, 07:17

Judging from your posts in other ship-mod threads, you have multiple ship-mods that are unmerged, thus leading to this problem. I only run a single ship-mod, so someone else will probably be by shortly with the exact instructions on how to merge your mods together to fix this, but until then, reading this thread and some of the tutorials in it will help familiarize yourself with how modding works in X3 in general.

Saheike
x4

T-Files

Post by Saheike » Mon, 8. Nov 10, 08:47

Hi, your package does not contain the T-Files. I need them urgently 8456 and 8458.

Please insert them to your package or make an extra link to download them.

Lieben Gruß von Sabine

//^:^\\ Trakkathrin-Kilrathina

Liberte, Egalite, Variete...

Axeface
x4

Re: T-Files

Post by Axeface » Mon, 8. Nov 10, 09:24

Saheike wrote:Hi, your package does not contain the T-Files. I need them urgently 8456 and 8458.

Please insert them to your package or make an extra link to download them.

Hi,
I just checked and the T files are included. They are in the cat.

Cheers

Axe

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”