[SCRIPT] Weapon Loadout Switching

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Ilintar
x3tc

[SCRIPT] Weapon Loadout Switching

Post by Ilintar » Sat, 25. Oct 08, 06:32

Download: http://pwl.pl/weaponSlots.rar

The script will add commands "Save Weapon Loadout 1-4" and "Load Weapon Loadout 1-4" to the Interface section (under Extensions) in the Control menu. You then have to bind any keys you want to those commands and they will allow you to quickly switch weapon loadouts between different weapon configurations you have onboard your ship.

Note: this is my first X script ever, so I don't guarantee anything (as much as I've tested it myself it works; any remarks as to bugs / stuff I shouldn't have done / done otherwise in the script are welcome).

tatakau
x3tc

Post by tatakau » Sat, 25. Oct 08, 07:21

deleted
Last edited by tatakau on Wed, 12. Jun 19, 12:01, edited 1 time in total.

bounty_hunter66
x4

Post by bounty_hunter66 » Mon, 27. Oct 08, 11:17

PLEASE make an uninstall script that removes the hotkeys in the controls menu because it didnt work for me. Now hotkeys have multiplied themslevs and they repeat themselvs(Save weapon loadout 1,Save weapon loadout 1Save weapon loadout 1Save weapon loadout 1Save weapon loadout 1Save weapon loadout 1Save weapon loadout 1Save weapon loadout 1Save weapon loadout 1) AND ITS REALLY ANOIYNG BECAUSE THERES pages of those hotkeys and i cant find my other hotkeys. please make an uninstal script that removes those hotkeys under the controls->interface tab

3D_Master
x3tc

Post by 3D_Master » Mon, 27. Oct 08, 16:59

Anyone tried this out on a big ship.

This is exactly the feature I want when I get my M1.

Just gotta get a few more shields and guns together, and then the colossus is mine.

I intend flying the beast myself, and using wings of fighters.

Don't want to use MARS as I plan storing lots of fighter spares and odd guns onboard.
Whilst all answers are replies, not all replies are answers

bounty_hunter66
x4

[Help]I need help in removing some hotkeys

Post by bounty_hunter66 » Thu, 30. Oct 08, 19:49

I installed a script [Weapon Switcher] but the hotkeys didnt work for me so i deleted the script files but the hotkeys still remain in the Options -> Controls -> Interface menu and i want to remove them. The script had no uninstall instructions or uninstal scripts. Anybody got an ideea on how to remove them?

Heres the post with the script

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=219425

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Thu, 30. Oct 08, 20:06

merged LV

i had a quick look at the setup script and it just registers the hokeys, i have not gone into the lib scripts to see if a global variable was set which would easily remove them

bounty_hunter66 send a pm to the script author asking him ;)
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

tatakau
x3tc

Post by tatakau » Thu, 30. Oct 08, 20:20

deleted
Last edited by tatakau on Wed, 12. Jun 19, 11:57, edited 1 time in total.

Ilintar
x3tc

Post by Ilintar » Sun, 2. Nov 08, 03:36

I'm really sorry for the bug... as I said, this was the first script I wrote for X3, I thought that the game had some way of internally keeping track of what hotkeys where being bound and where, but unfortunately that's not the case.

http://pwl.pl/ilintar.uninstallHotkeys.xml

This script should remove all hotkeys added by scripts. The downside - it will remove all hotkeys added by scripts. I have not figured a way to do this otherwise.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”