Separate / Separators / Comma for Credit display?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Blitz4
x4

Separate / Separators / Comma for Credit display?

Post by Blitz4 » Sat, 21. Jan 23, 22:20

Hi. It's been a while, was there a script/addon that added separators when displaying credits to make them faster to read?
pic
Last edited by Blitz4 on Mon, 13. Feb 23, 07:03, edited 2 times in total.

N8M4R3
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: Separate / Separators / Comma for Credit display?

Post by N8M4R3 » Sat, 11. Feb 23, 20:27

Not that I know of, but there is an SE-command which does such thing as you are looking for:

Code: Select all

<RetVar> format large number pair as string: billions <Var/Number>, units <Var/Number>, include separators <Var/Number>, use millions suffix for very large numbers <Var/Number>
Unfortunately, I fear that this trade menu won't be accesible through any script from scripts folder and would be Hardcoded one

Btw: Which kind of font/from which mod is the font from your screenshot?
Neue Erweiterung für X3 verfügbar: Farnham's Legacy | +Optional: weitere Verbesserungen im inoffiziellen Patch v1.3.14 *** Modified*** :khaak: :thumb_up:
Diese Woche im Angebot: HUD-GUI-Mix (FL) | Text-DB 0001-L049 (FL) | Textkorrekturen & Verbesserungen (FL)
Weitere Veröffentlichungen hier: N8workX
Nützliches Tool für nicht mehr vorhandene Downloads: web.archive.org
Externes Archiv für MOD/SCR Ressourcen: xdownloads.co.uk | code.google.com/archive/p/x3tcscripts/

Blitz4
x4

Post by Blitz4 » Mon, 13. Feb 23, 07:16

N8M4R3 wrote:
Sat, 11. Feb 23, 20:27
Not that I know of, but there is an SE-command which does such thing as you are looking for:

Code: Select all

<RetVar> format large number pair as string: billions <Var/Number>, units <Var/Number>, include separators <Var/Number>, use millions suffix for very large numbers <Var/Number>
Unfortunately, I fear that this trade menu won't be accesible through any script from scripts folder and would be Hardcoded one

Btw: Which kind of font/from which mod is the font from your screenshot?
Hi. I fixed the link. I think I see why you edited it, now it's just a hyperlinked word to the pic.

The font I don't remember yet. My mobo died and I can't get the data off of the nvme's without an upgrade. Should have an answer in a month. I'm dragging my feet on upgrading until the new 7950x3d chips drop.

I think it's an enlarged Ubuntu font.
I did create my own font via the guide: viewtopic.php?t=284424
I believe I favored Ubuntu as mentioned here: viewtopic.php?p=4624725#p4624725
It could also be the larger font mentioned in the pinned thread: viewtopic.php?t=392919

Blitz4
x4

Post by Blitz4 » Mon, 13. Feb 23, 07:19

Oooh. You just gave me an idea with the SE-command.

Creating an external dashboard visible via a tablet. This is commonly done in Racing/Driving games, such as Euro Truck Sim 2. Here's an example.

N8M4R3
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by N8M4R3 » Mon, 13. Feb 23, 21:50

Blitz4 wrote:
Mon, 13. Feb 23, 07:16
Hi. I fixed the link. I think I see why you edited it, now it's just a hyperlinked word to the pic.
Oh I'm really Sorry, I've first overwritten your question with my answer by mistake before i tried to restore it thenafter. So i think i missed something for the picture, there was nothing wrong with it before :oops:
Blitz4 wrote:
Mon, 13. Feb 23, 07:16
The font I don't remember yet. My mobo died and I can't get the data off of the nvme's without an upgrade. Should have an answer in a month. I'm dragging my feet on upgrading until the new 7950x3d chips drop.

I think it's an enlarged Ubuntu font.
I did create my own font via the guide: viewtopic.php?t=284424
I believe I favored Ubuntu as mentioned here: viewtopic.php?p=4624725#p4624725
It could also be the larger font mentioned in the pinned thread: viewtopic.php?t=392919
Thank you very much for for all these informations. This is a nice font which is better to read at higher solutions and has also nearly the same width as the origin.
Blitz4 wrote:
Mon, 13. Feb 23, 07:19
Oooh. You just gave me an idea with the SE-command.

Creating an external dashboard visible via a tablet. This is commonly done in Racing/Driving games, such as Euro Truck Sim 2. Here's an example.
That's cool and your idea sounds interesting, i wish you much success with the implementation!
Neue Erweiterung für X3 verfügbar: Farnham's Legacy | +Optional: weitere Verbesserungen im inoffiziellen Patch v1.3.14 *** Modified*** :khaak: :thumb_up:
Diese Woche im Angebot: HUD-GUI-Mix (FL) | Text-DB 0001-L049 (FL) | Textkorrekturen & Verbesserungen (FL)
Weitere Veröffentlichungen hier: N8workX
Nützliches Tool für nicht mehr vorhandene Downloads: web.archive.org
Externes Archiv für MOD/SCR Ressourcen: xdownloads.co.uk | code.google.com/archive/p/x3tcscripts/

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”