Is there a script that has the function of Litcube couriers that also work with TL ships?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Nashaulk
x3tc

Is there a script that has the function of Litcube couriers that also work with TL ships?

Post by Nashaulk » Fri, 9. Dec 22, 20:34

Greetings,

Currently I am playing Litcube's Universe in Albion Prelude.

There is a command called Courier, it allows ships to automatically transport wares from Station A to Station B in an endless loop. Pretty fun, but once you start building big boy complexes the standard TS ships fall a bit short. Yes, I could run 20 TS, but the game engine would like it a lot more if it was just one TL instead. Multiply that by ~15 mega complexes and you'll have hundreds of never bought ships this game does not need to keep track of.

Unfortunately it does not seem to be possible to run the Courier command on TL class ships. Already tried to put every extension on it in case I forgot something, to no avail. I tried using TL ships as Dockware Managers too, but this command suite cannot be run on these ships either.

Is there any workaround for this, or another script that does not has this limitation? If not I can make a custom TS with enormous cargo bay, but this would not be an elegant solution.

Thank you for your time!
Cargo bay now contains... Terran Valhalla.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”