Looking for extra ships! X3LU

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Manawydn
x4

Looking for extra ships! X3LU

Post by Manawydn » Fri, 11. Feb 22, 20:34

As the title says, if anyone has any extra ships, please post them here! Searching the forums, I haven't really found anything, so I'm asking if anyone has anything they would like to share. Doesn't need to be super well balanced or anything, but please let me/us know if it is cheatey. Thank you!

Edit: I do see this page/post, but I'm not sure how to discern whether or not a ship is compatible or somewhat balanced for LU. Some clarification would be much appreciated!
viewtopic.php?f=94&t=274276

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: Looking for extra ships! X3LU

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 12. Feb 22, 18:26

Those ships were all made before LU was released. The Plugin Manager should come with tools to edit the properties of the xsp ships, though.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”