Station trade transaction fee

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Hairless-Ape
xr

Station trade transaction fee

Post by Hairless-Ape » Tue, 21. Dec 21, 22:51

Does anyone know of a way to force a station or outpost to charge a Transaction fee when buying and/or selling trade goods at that station by the player?
I can just dock at a station and sell trade goods at market price, and then turn around and buy those same goods at the same price.
Ideally, answer for the Mayhem 3. Ultimately would like a transaction fee where the amount is to be based on player reputation towards the race that owns that station.
If this is even possible, perhaps someone could point me to the script or scripts. I'm thinking it can't be done, but thought I'd ask. Thanks.
Out of my mind. Back in 5 minutes.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: Station trade transaction fee

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 23. Dec 21, 18:40

It should be possible to do something like that using SIGNAL_BUYWARE and SIGNAL_SELLWARE.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Hairless-Ape
xr

Re: Station trade transaction fee

Post by Hairless-Ape » Thu, 23. Dec 21, 19:10

Wow, that looks perfect. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
Cheers.
Out of my mind. Back in 5 minutes.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”