[X3AP][PROGRAM] X-Studio Script Editor - v1.08 + AP v3.3 Syntax: 21.07.19

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

N8M4R3
x3ap

[X3AP][PROGRAM] X-Studio Script Editor - v1.08 + AP v3.3 Syntax: 21.07.19

Post by N8M4R3 » Sun, 21. Jul 19, 21:51

Languages:

Deutscher Beitrag

Info:

X-Studio Script Editor is developed and a product from the author mr.bear
The Main Script Toppic you will find here: X-Studio Script Editor

mr.bear seems to be not active any more looking at his last post and no response from my private mail. New script commands which have been added meanwhile to the MSCI via game updates are now missing on X-Studio. The built-in feature "Adding Your Own Custom Commands" adds new commands under the Custom Command category. Contrary to the description "Line1: Command group - must be CUSTOM", commands can also be assigned to the already existing corresponding categories, as listed below.

New Usable Commands via Custom Syntax File are:

Category: War Commands

Code: Select all

set war manager: enable= «Var/Boolean»
Category: Object Property Commands

Display game tip: text= «Var/String» delay= «Var/Number»
«RetVar» get ware from subtype name «Var/String»
Category: Ship Property Commands

«RetVar/IF» get player HQ
«RefObj» set as player HQ

Image X-Studio Script Editor - v1.08 + AP v3.3 Syntax

Please consider:

- My Work is limited by writing and providing the new Custom Syntax File for this program. X-Studio Script Editor is written in the programming language "C", of which unfortunately I have no idea.
- Help and Questions about scripting and using the script commands you will find here: [DISKUSSION]Generic X3TC S&M questions III.

Big Thanks to mr.bear and everyone involved for developing and publication the X-Studio Script Editor, realy great work!

Greetings
Nightmare
Last edited by N8M4R3 on Sun, 28. Jul 19, 00:13, edited 6 times in total.
Meine X3 Werke: MK3-Kommandomenü | Plotübersicht EMC4AP | X-Studio AP v3.3 Syntax
Tools: Wayback-Machine
Externe Archive für Scripte und Resourcen: X-Downloads

Joubarbe
xr

Re: [X3AP3.3][PROGRAM] X-Studio Script Editor - v1.09: 21.07.19

Post by Joubarbe » Sun, 21. Jul 19, 22:26

Thanks! Too bad LU isn't updated to latest binaries, I would have loved this "display game tip" command!

But uh... Not being mean here, but you just wrote the new syntax file right? A bit awkward to release a "new version" of a software you don't own (and don't modify), custom syntax being a built-in feature of X-Studio.

N8M4R3
x3ap

Re: [X3AP3.3][PROGRAM] X-Studio Script Editor - v1.08 + AP3.3 Syntax: 21.07.19

Post by N8M4R3 » Mon, 22. Jul 19, 00:11

Yes Joubarbe your are right, i only wrote the syntax file and thats no new version. I did not think that right before. Ive changed the toppic and description now and hope that would be better. I thougt a posting at page 48 in the main toppic would going under and its easier opening a new toppic that people who are interested in scripting can find it easier.
Meine X3 Werke: MK3-Kommandomenü | Plotübersicht EMC4AP | X-Studio AP v3.3 Syntax
Tools: Wayback-Machine
Externe Archive für Scripte und Resourcen: X-Downloads

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”