Stationen in M6 laden

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

robberer death
x3ap

Stationen in M6 laden

Post by robberer death » Tue, 19. Feb 19, 13:14

Hello,

is it possible to mod the game in such a manner that an M6 can buy and load a Station ?

I've already modified my M6 in the thips file 'cargo max=60000' , 'class=TL', 'max cargo size=Stationscontainer ST' .

The changes are populated to the game and are correctly displayed in the ship status page, but i can't buy stations anyways because of wrong cargo size.

When i change the subtype in tships to 'subtype=SG_SH_TL' all is ultra fine business and i can buy stations. but now i have a real TL with an M6 hull that can only dock at shipyards. That is not my goal.

It doesn't help to change the containersize of the station that should be bought either. It seems there is a mapping between ship subtype (TL) and waretype (station) that is evaluated before container size.

Is that editable and when yes, where ?

Thanks for reading.

-----------------------

Hallo,

ist es moeglich das Spiel so zu modifzieren das ich mit einem M6 Stationen laden kann ?

Ich habe bei meinem M6 bereits in der tships Datei 'cargo max=60000' , 'class=TL', 'max cargo size=Stationscontainer ST' .

Wird soweit im Spiel auch umgesetzt, aber kaufen kann ich die Station immer noch nicht weil mein Schiff nicht den notwendigen Frachtraum besitzt.

Setze ich in der tships Datei 'subtype=SG_SH_TL' klappt es, nur habe ich dann kein M6 mehr sondern einen TL und kann somit nur noch an Schiffswerften/AD andocken. Das ist aber nicht das Ziel.

Es hilft auch nicht die Containergroesse der zu kaufenden Fabrik auf XL zu setzen. Es scheint also ein Mapping von Schiff Subtype und Warentyp zu geben, das noch vor der Containergroesse geprueft wird.

Ist das editierbar und wenn ja , wo ?

Vielen Dank fuers lesen.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”