[MOD] [AP] LxXRM 3.1 - Lucike XRM Resurrection Modding Package [updated 06.10.2019]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

-XeNoN-
x4

Re: [MOD] [AP] LxXRM 3.1 - Lucike XRM Resurrection Modding Package [updated 06.10.2019]

Post by -XeNoN- » Mon, 14. Jun 21, 09:54

After playing awhile with LxXRM, i've noticed alot of stutters while exploring, there's no real difference during fights in normal XRM and this one
The customisable package for installation isnt working properly, so whatever you do dont use SETUP.bat
Wish this is more customisable though but i guess thread is dead

O'Shavah
x3ap

Re: [MOD] [AP] LxXRM 3.1 - Lucike XRM Resurrection Modding Package [updated 06.10.2019]

Post by O'Shavah » Sat, 31. Jul 21, 21:00

anyone know how to get this to work along side cycrow's advance jumpdrive mod? also, has anyone else noticed shield damage when undocking M3's from M6's or M6's/TP's from M1's/M2's/M7's... external docking ports.

any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Nazeth
x4

Post by Nazeth » Fri, 29. Oct 21, 22:54

I noticed, that Terran-Argon war is somehow bugged. I tried to play with and without TCAP and still they dont want to fight against themselves. There are invasions around, but ships just flying around the sector.

ruyudu70

Post by ruyudu70 » Tue, 11. Jan 22, 12:44

How can i use the maintenance repair tender to repair the ship?

Geckomeister
x3tc

Post by Geckomeister » Tue, 12. Apr 22, 04:55

Guys,

I reinstalled this to play again.
I basically run 4 universal traders while I sit a ship about 50 clicks from a gate in an Argon sector, and let SETA speed things up to make money.

One thing I have noticed is Xenon have come in the hundreds of ships from M1 to M4 and started systematically destroying the Argon sectors.
I dont see any response to push them back.
Is this normal?

Just to rephrase, there is a response, but it isnt anywhere near what would be needed to defeat them.

Its LxXRM 3.1 with all the normal setting at install.
I would have thought the Argon would have sent a fleet to push them back like RRF mod or something?
I am now wondering if the mods that have come with this package are actually working or not.

Any thoughts?
Cheers
Gecks

Corsair1
xr

Post by Corsair1 » Sat, 21. Jan 23, 22:54

Hey all,

Wondering how to actually salvage anything larger than an M3.

The instruction say to use System Override Software, which is an illegal good.....So I cant use it as I'll have to dump it every time I get scanned?

I set it to use the other options, salvage command and special command software. But if I click claim all wrecks in sector, it just says I dont have System Override Software installed.

Anyone who knows, can I get a walkthrough on this.

Cheers
If you can't win, run.

Hariwulf
xr

Post by Hariwulf » Wed, 1. Feb 23, 15:56

Pictures not working, it's a little hard without them, but I managed and...wow! O.O

o7
Hariwulf

Hariwulf
xr

Post by Hariwulf » Sat, 4. Feb 23, 11:26

I have a bug where guns appear and disappear (from inventory too) as I fly around.
No further modification than LxXrm
Hariwulf

unknown1
x4

Post by unknown1 » Sun, 16. Apr 23, 18:20

Corsair1 wrote:
Sat, 21. Jan 23, 22:54
Hey all,

Wondering how to actually salvage anything larger than an M3.

The instruction say to use System Override Software, which is an illegal good.....So I cant use it as I'll have to dump it every time I get scanned?

I set it to use the other options, salvage command and special command software. But if I click claim all wrecks in sector, it just says I dont have System Override Software installed.

Anyone who knows, can I get a walkthrough on this.

Cheers
Visit the pirate bases , i know that sometimes they sell the ''software signature scrambler''. I don't remember if there is a specific pirate base or it's random. It's been 15 years since i last played. That piece of tech will hide the System Override Software from scans, you will no longer have to drop it.

ntweedie2007
x4

Post by ntweedie2007 » Fri, 28. Apr 23, 02:04

Is there Satellite Monitoring in this for keeping an eye on NPC bailing outside of your own sector (from NPC v. NPC fights)? LU has this. It's kinda vital when there is NPC bailing otherwise you'd never know when it happened outside of your own fights.

Would LU's Satellite Monitoring mod work with XRM?

ntweedie2007
x4

Re:

Post by ntweedie2007 » Fri, 28. Apr 23, 04:44

michtoen wrote:
Wed, 11. Jul 18, 21:58
How To Setup after Start

[...]

- enable the repair lasers stations
You can buy and setup some M3 and M6 with that, repairing big ships in a very short time. You will need that later.
[...]
This isn't an option in the Artificial life settings - "- enable the repair lasers stations
You can buy and setup some M3 and M6 with that, repairing big ships in a very short time. You will need that later."
Last edited by X2-Illuminatus on Sun, 30. Apr 23, 11:23, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed text from full post quote to increase readiblity

ntweedie2007
x4

Post by ntweedie2007 » Sun, 30. Apr 23, 01:36

I don't know what half the mods in this do or what they are called. Can I get help with the following please -

- What do you do with the wrecks of destroyed ships? I assume they are there to be scavenged, but how? With what software? What command?

- What are the $ signs beside some ships? How do I interact with them or use this feature?

Adding all the mods is great, but I've no clue what 90% of them do :S

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 30. Apr 23, 11:48

ntweedie2007 wrote:
Fri, 28. Apr 23, 02:04
Would LU's Satellite Monitoring mod work with XRM?
No, it wouldn't.
ntweedie2007 wrote:
Sun, 30. Apr 23, 01:36
I don't know what half the mods in this do or what they are called.
ntweedie2007 wrote:
Sun, 30. Apr 23, 01:36
Adding all the mods is great, but I've no clue what 90% of them do
Which begs the question whether it was such a good idea to install this mod in the first place. ;) Why don't you start with a clean XRM installation, make yourself familiar with all the features XRM already offers to begin with, and then look for specific scripts and mods to change the game experience to your likings?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

ntweedie2007
x4

Post by ntweedie2007 » Sun, 7. May 23, 16:05

I played as Poisoned Paranid start - how do I access Terran sectors? I get a warning if I try to enter them, rep is 1. I need to get the SCH's to make complexes.

Is there a trigger or a point I need to get to?

Fureimuu
x3ap

Post by Fureimuu » Sat, 20. May 23, 17:27

In order to play this you need X3 resurrection, which needs XRM compatibility files, which you can't get because the author's site is down. Not ideal.

qibisa
x3fl

Post by qibisa » Thu, 25. May 23, 15:02

.bat installer doesn't recognize any files in _DOWNLOADS folder.

I've done everything as per the instruction and the only snag so far is that installer just doesn't see the provided archives.
Win10 x64, tried disabling antivirus, running as admin, repacking .zip into .rar, pretty much everything I could think off.

Contents of my _DOWNLOADS folder: https://i.imgur.com/ivKM5OF.png
Yet installer doesn't see the files there: https://i.imgur.com/ufjX5ij.png
Going through with the installation regardless just gives errors on files not found: https://i.imgur.com/CkPKuRM.png
And there is no effect in game after the failed installation, it stays vanilla. Using freshly installed steam version of AP.
Any ideas?

EDIT: Come to think about it, it says "0 files were copied" for everything there, so the installer doesn't even see its own files. What gives?
EDIT2: Celestia's swollen tits, this is bothersome, spent two hours on this.
Okay, so turns out the SETUP.bat was running inside system32 instead of LxXRM folder. Fixed this by
commenting away lines 7 and 8 inside that were *supposed* to prevent just this error.
Then had to repack three parts of XRM so that necessary files were just inside the archive, not in the folder inside the archive.
Then had to install it onto steam version, because no-steam version is bollocks and redirects to vanilla steam install directory. (was too lazy to create fake exe pointing to separate install).
At least it all looks working finally. Argon prime shipyard has new station and everything else has eye candy. I'll proceed from here, hope my wasted time in installing this will help someone else later with these problems.

atsjewell
x3ap

Post by atsjewell » Sat, 24. Jun 23, 22:50

Does anybody know where one can find "accurate" data for the ships, weapons, missiles, etc. in this mod.
There are so many discrepancies between the online XRM 1.30d databases versus the in-game encyclodia. I even tried opening up the cat files with X3 Editor 2 and it's only adding to the confusion.

One Example: Banshee Missile.
XRM AP 1.30d Missile Table: Size is 8 L
09.cat/types/TMissile.pck: Size is 8 L
In-game encyclopedia: Size is 6 L
Examining a ship's Freight in-game seems to confirm the 6 L value.

This would indicate the XRM database is wrong.. but then how is the CAT file wrong? You would think THAT would be the source of truth if anything.

Also, does anyone know where in the game files the "meta" type information can be found.. (missile behaviour, station docking, etc.) None of this seems apparent from the TMissile.pck or TDock.pck files.
Given that the in-game encyclopedia is next to useless, and the online XRM databases appear to be innaccurate, I'm determined to compile the data myself even if I have to scour all the game files.

unknown1
x4

Post by unknown1 » Sun, 24. Dec 23, 22:04

Does this have all the features of LU? ( litcube's universe) like mobile mining ?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”